Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~ Friday Morning Thread ~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hey guys. Posted a sale thread, if anyone wants to buy anything. Found a bad ass card that I MUST own for my PC. I probably have enough in my paypal to get it, but I want to be certain. There's a griffey auto in there, a handful of current MLB guys and some cheap prospects, of the good ceiling variety.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Sorry to hear this. Prayers and well wishes to you and your family.:grouphug:
Looks like I'll be headed to Ohio sometime next week. Grandma went in her sleep, which is probably the best possible way. Knew it was coming, but that doesn't make it easier.

My wife is out of town for a week starting today so I'm playing bachelor.:cool:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
My wild solo night is consisting of Judge Judy, left over hot links & macaroni & cheese with all the Gold Rush shows lined up. I know, I'd better slow down and not have all my fun in one day.;)

Just to warn you, due to lack of sleep I would like to be tucked in by 830p.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You do understand that 830pm is hours after midnight for Dave don't you?

Its what makes him so nimble on the shuffleboard courts. He is well rested:)

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Lmao.. You guys crack me up

Henderson: very sorry to hear :(

I just went through my photobucket a couple months back and I knew I had a kiner auto and couldn't find a pic. Makes at least 4-5 cards I knew I had but didn't have pics of. I need a computer to update a spread sheet and get some quality scans of my collection

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Evening Gents! Hopefully the weekend has started for most of you! After tonight I have only 8 more hours of work before starting mine so it should sneak up pretty soon.

Nothing too big, but I did win this card. It is coming from New Jersey so shipping will most likely take awhile:
$_57.JPG

[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] - Very sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope you

Added a big card to my Bo PC. Also replaces my Griffey auto with one if him in a Seattle uni.

/25

View attachment 30220

GREAT card Steve! Not a burn on that card, but too bad it wasn't just Griffey and Bo.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good Evening Gents! Hopefully the weekend has started for most of you! After tonight I have only 8 more hours of work before starting mine so it should sneak up pretty soon.

Nothing too big, but I did win this card. It is coming from New Jersey so shipping will most likely take awhile:
$_57.JPG

[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] - Very sorry to hear about your grandmother. I hope you

GREAT card Steve! Not a burn on that card, but too bad it wasn't just Griffey and Bo.

I agree, but I had to own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts