Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starting a new PC - HOF Topps RC PSA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
So I've decided that I want to start a new PC and have decided on a HOF Topps RC PSA PC.
My "guidelines" will be:
Topps RCs only (unless there isn't one, then I want the RC and the first Topps card of that player). This way I can enjoy both the HOF side of it as well as a type collection of sorts.
For now, BBWWA elected HOFers only.
I want to get the highest grade possible that makes sense to me...10s for the more recent playerss and as the cards get older/more condition sensitive/more expensive, I will downgrade accordingly. Cards must be centered.

I'll post an update each time I complete an election year.

My first additions:

2014: Frank Thomas, Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine
2014.jpg

2013: No players elected.

2012: Barry Larkin
2012.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Andy

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Sounds like a fun PC to me. Should get pretty challenging as you go back. Is there a registry set for what you are working on? I haven't looked into it myself.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
This sounds like it's going to be an epic collection! Good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
Some new additions...

2011:Roberto Alomar and Bert Blyleven
2011.jpg

It took a while to find a nice, centered PSA 6 Blyleven...but I'm extremely happy with the card.
It looks better than a 6 to me.
I wasn't willing to pay the price for higher grades...those high grade '71s get expensive real quick.