Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@@Tuesday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Was fast asleep before the derby started, what were everyone's thoughts on it? Like the new format? Hate it? Go!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'................

A new business is open and one of the owner’s friends wants to send him flowers for the occasion. They arrive at the business site and the owner reads the card: “Rest in Peace.” Understandably the owner is angry and calls the florist to complain. After he tells the florist the obvious mistake and how angry he is, the florist replies, “Sir, I’m really sorry for the mistake, but rather than getting angry, you should imagine this. Somewhere there is a funeral taking place today, and they have flowers with a card saying, ‘Congratulations on your new location.’”

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
:D LOL, magicpapa. Good morning! Watched the Home Run Derby from a restaurant as me and my wife celebrated our 28th anniversary, my idea of multi-tasking. I didn't think I would like the new Home Run Derby concept, but I did. The clock seemed to make it more exciting, and the 2 player matchups that I saw all seemed to be really close. Nice to see a class act like Frazier win it. Go National League!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning gents. Out late last night at a tourney game. We lost 10-9, Single slim. I got ejected. Other teams pitcher was double hopping, replanting and pitching a foot and a half in front of the mound. I called it and ump said he'd watch it. He wouldn't say anything to her or the coach, so I called it four more times and got the president of the ump association involved. Ump and prez were both from the town we were playing in, and they wouldn't change it. So I told them we were playing under protest. Ump asked if I was kidding and I said no. He gave me a warning there. Next inning, my girls were in the field. 3-2 count with two outs. Pitcher threw on straight to the glove. My catcher never moved, and they called ball 4. Yelled out to MY PITCHER that it looked like a strike, but shrug it off. Ump tossed me because I was "taking a shot at him". Told him I'd talk to him after the game and he challenged me to a fight lol. Told him and the prez that there's no room for sensitive pansies behind the plate in a game that they're throwing. Gonna do that crap, be prepared for the backlash.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Happy Bastille Day
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Hoping work isn't too terrible today. It shouldn't be as bad as yesterday, but its supposed. To be hot and I have 3 softball games tonight

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Yes, the new HR derby format worked great I thought. And 4 minute rounds seemed good, probably better than the planned 5. It was entertaining for first time in awhile.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I really dug the new format for the HR Derby. I think 4 minutes is a perfect time per round. My DVR had quit recording about a minute left in Frazier's round when he was down by 4 or 5 so I went to bed thinking Joc had won.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all.
Missed the derby.

Zac 3 games? That sounds awesome.

3rd night in the past week that we've had to play 3. We had so many early in the season get rained out.

And I missed the derby too. Ended up working late and by the time I got off I was too tired to move so I showered and ate dinner without bothering with the derby

Indeed, Make sure you hydrate Zac, no need to "Drop it like it hot" becaause of lack of H20 intake ;)

Don't worry, I'm always crushing bottles of water at work. Got a gatorade bottle in the freezer to get ice cold water later in the day

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts