Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------/Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
By the way...I will trade any one of you, any amount of tooth pain, in exchange for my relentless sciatic pain from mid-June and still continuing now.

I had to look that up but ouch, that sounds extremely unpleasant, and I would not trade multiple tooth pains for that! Soma your new best friend now?

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
That's a friggin steal. I paid $90 new for mine a couple years ago.

Yah i thought so. the scans of cards, especially graded ones by [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION], prompted me to pick one of these up. I almost BIN on a $50 one then I seen this, auction clearly states works perfectly, so i figured id give it a shot to see if i could get it for under $40. Bid once and never got outbid, I'd gladly use a $20 on this than another eyeshadow pallet or top! My Chrome color is gonna look so beautiful!!!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good afternoon.

Chem was a disaster. It ended up being a rant-fest.

Anyways, I had a nice box of cards that I got to thumb through in the mail. LOT of Derek Lee, Miggy Cabrera, and junk 80's base. Well worth the $6 IMO.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

From '98:

93028198-ba59-46d4-90be-cfa464dea7c3_zps7963e161.jpg

Good Morning/afternoon! Kinda tired from driving to the A's/Astros game last night, but the Astros won, so it made it worth it. Except I think I got my daughters cold she started to get a couple days ago. I can feel it in my throat.

Heres mine:
1998%20Flair%20Showcase%20Row%201%2038.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning/afternoon! Kinda tired from driving to the A's/Astros game last night, but the Astros won, so it made it worth it. Except I think I got my daughters cold she started to get a couple days ago. I can feel it in my throat.

Heres mine:
1998 Flair Showcase Row 1 38.jpg

I'm going to the M's versus Astros game on Tuesday. Hoping to see a win from the M's :cool:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy all. Still using the iPod, even though the place said it would be ready earlier today...

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Came across the same problems in 1990 Upper Deck as I did in 1989 with the print overs and splices. Also came across two additional cards. The first two scans are the same card with 2 1/2 holograms on it and the last has no hologram.

hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21302-003.jpg

you should enter these hologram on front errors in the error contest

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town

Heres mine:
1998 Flair Showcase Row 1 38.jpg
Here's my Bagwell, must be a different Row or something:

4c799155-55ed-4642-9d0d-15e0006aebb3_zpsb10d8b36.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Eh, as normal as they can get I guess. Sick of my job. Still on the hunt for book agents. If I could quit my job and write for a living, I would do it in a heartbeat. I have a ton of stories dying to be put on paper.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Had Gary Kezele (sketch card artist) make me another card of my friend Megumi Fujii (top-ranked mma fighter) in the same format as the Jason Newsted. She LOVED it when I showed her. IP autos on this style card will be my new focus through 2014. Just need to get to more auto signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online