Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let this sink in for a second.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Well then, there's as many companies making soccer and wnba cards as baseball. You know, America's pastime.

And btw, despite wnba's dismal ratings, they are higher than soccer.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Well then, there's as many companies making soccer and wnba cards as baseball. You know, America's pastime.

And btw, despite wnba's dismal ratings, they are higher than soccer.

Again. America is but a small portion if the world.

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Again. America is but a small portion if the world.

But comprises the most card collectors. How many card shows are in Columbia?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

More than you would think, especially if you add in Europe. My Fernando Torres signed World Cup card is one of the most valuable cards in my collection. Even if you just look on ebay US, the prices for Frank Lampard, Petr Cech, Per Mertesacker, Ferenado Torres, Lionel Messi, etc and you would be sruprised

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I'm not saying there's no market.
I'm not saying there shouldn't be soccer or wnba or pbl or pbrl or whatever cards.
I'm not saying there's no collectors.
I'm not saying their cards are worthless.

What I am saying is that there should be more than one....ONE...baseball card company with a full license in this country.

Plain and simple.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not saying there shouldn't be soccer or wnba or pbl or pbrl or whatever cards.

What I am saying is that there should be more than one....ONE...baseball card company with a full license in this country.

Plain and simple.

Oh....

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014

Plain and simple.

You said makes baseball cards. There are other companies that make baseball cards. This is the first time I've seen the word licensed

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas

Plain and simple.
Then why didn't you write that at the beginning? Or after one of the 30 posts arguing your original post?
And yes, we all agree there should be more than one licensed baseball card company. :grouphug:

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Then why didn't you write that at the beginning? Or after one of the 30 posts arguing your original post?
And yes, we all agree their should be more than one licensed baseball card company.

He probably gets an FCB buck for this nonsense

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I don't get into pissing matches so this will be my last post on this.

I believe it's ridiculous to have one fully licensed and one mlbpa licensed (and a player licensed) baseball card company in this country, especially compared to other sports like soccer.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I don't get into pissing matches so this will be my last post on this.

I believe it's ridiculous to have one fully licensed and one mlbpa licensed (and a player licensed) baseball card company in this country, especially compared to other sports like soccer.

EVERYONE agrees with you!! But that is not at all what you said to start this thread. Who would get into a pissing contest about this?!

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008

If you dont mind me asking, when was the last time you went to Columbia? Or out of this country for that matter?

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
The only mens soccer player I know is Donovan

Plus, this mostly proves that American baseball card collectors doesnt really care about soccer, thus card companes should spend alot more time on sports that people actually collect

It also proves all anyone has to do is give you ten names and you'll believe it.

Ummm not to start a war but...............

Do you see who the seller of this Neymar Jr 1/1 prizm auto is :confused::confused:

paniniamerica !!!! :-x:-x

why insert this card into their product when they can sell it thru eBay and make $10,000

Wow just another reason I will never buy another piece of crap from this manufacturer

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008

Do you see who the seller of this Neymar Jr 1/1 prizm auto is :confused::confused:

why insert this card into their product when they can sell it thru eBay and make $10,000

Wow just another reason I will never buy another piece of crap from this manufacturer

Never even saw that

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton

They made a special set that was never intended to be inserted in packs.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Soccer-/535...mplete=1&LH_Sold=1&_ssn=paniniamerica&_sop=16

No different that Topps making their blank back 1/1's.

Members online

Latest posts