Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ TGIF 2/5********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning.

Driving up to Wisconsin tomorrow morning to explore and sleep in a cave, then watching the Superbowl while I float in a wavepool at the Wisconsin Dells on Sunday. Bring on the 3-day weekend (taking Monday off).

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
The plow took out my mailbox so I missed the delivery. Glad it happened early because last year my delivery came before and I had to unearth the box that was hidden somewhere in the yard.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
How many Super Bowl pools you guys in? I need to win a quarter just to break even.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon.
Barry hope all is good

3rd time this week a seller has messaged me to please leave feedback. Again I said I would when I physically had the card in hand. I explained my mistake twice now and as long as the right card was sent he has nothing to worry about. Am I wrong?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Cleaning somethings up and I found a book from my childhood. I had quite a few from this series and remember reading them
1454723647059.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
add to all other things lost another classmate , friends since first grade . Now a girl I've known for forty plus years in a bad wreck - can't get details but not good . First time in two weeks no G/K's here .
I need some solo time .

Members online

Latest posts