Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Now - Website Exclusive Event Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

no10pin

Dec 16, 2013
I'm in it for the long haul!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Just bought a couple of Pujols and a Crawford from you! I'm debating doing the whole set, I waver back and forth on it daily, so I missed the Pujols. I'm sure I'll be ordering more in the near future.

Also looking to pick up a few more Royals cards if anyone is willing to part with theirs when they show up...

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Just bought a couple of Pujols and a Crawford from you! I'm debating doing the whole set, I waver back and forth on it daily, so I missed the Pujols. I'm sure I'll be ordering more in the near future.

Also looking to pick up a few more Royals cards if anyone is willing to part with theirs when they show up...

I need the 1st 2 also. I started this on day 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO

A friend of mine bought either 20 or 40 of the Royals. I'll see if he wants to sell any.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
artbb-16c2s-16tn-0012-1.jpg

started selling at noon

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
cool...
also you can buy any "Topps Now" card and get 50¢ off per card when using the prepaid plan... (credited back as store credit)

If anyone goes to BlowOut, can you mention this to those guyses...

Thanks
Paul

I tossed a shout out over on the Blowout Topps Now thread for you. Not sure the legality of it, but whatever I don't care hopefully you get some exposure for it!

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
OK, I guess I'm collecting the set. If anyone has a lead on the Day 1 cards, Royals and Francisco Liriano, I'd be much obliged. Now that Topps appears to have started shipping, they'll probably be more available, but only briefly and hopefully not too expensively.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
OK, I guess I'm collecting the set. If anyone has a lead on the Day 1 cards, Royals and Francisco Liriano, I'd be much obliged. Now that Topps appears to have started shipping, they'll probably be more available, but only briefly and hopefully not too expensively.

Good luck landing any of the < 400 print run cards on the cheap - I have a feeling they are gonna all be $20+ with room to rise.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Interesting that the most established player so far is the lowest print run. Pujols. Rookies and prospects are all most people care about anymore it seems.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Interesting that the most established player so far is the lowest print run. Pujols. Rookies and prospects are all most people care about anymore it seems.

People will always be more excited about the youthful potential "next big thing" versus a player on the decline of their career.

Pujols got plenty of attention when he was "the next big thing" and during the prime years of his career.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Understandable, but the numbers will tell us that most of the hype players will never amount to much. I am always amazed at how much people are willing to spend on these untested players because they are promising. I fight it each year as I try to get the latest Dodger autographs. This last year seemed especially irritating, luckily I had gotten Joc before the hype.

Latest posts