Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
Not your usual 90's insert as I don't have much info on these at all. But I picked up a lot of '99 Indians MLB Photo set # 5/100. Players included are:
Travis Fryman (hence the purchase for me), Sandy Alomar Jr., Roberto Alomar, Jim Thome, Dwight Gooden, Charles Nagy, Omar Vizquel, Dave Justice, Kenny Lofton, Manny Ramirez, Bartolo Colon, Jaret Wright, Dave Burba, Paul Shuey, Steve Reed, Mike Jackson & Paul Assenmacher. Some scans are below. If anybody needs anything other than the Fryman, shoot me a message. Or if anybody has any more info on these, that would be nice to hear too. Thanks.

Greg

scan0054.jpg

scan0052.jpg

scan0056.jpg

scan0057.jpg

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Not your usual 90's insert as I don't have much info on these at all. But I picked up a lot of '99 Indians MLB Photo set # 5/100. Players included are:
Travis Fryman (hence the purchase for me), Sandy Alomar Jr., Roberto Alomar, Jim Thome, Dwight Gooden, Charles Nagy, Omar Vizquel, Dave Justice, Kenny Lofton, Manny Ramirez, Bartolo Colon, Jaret Wright, Dave Burba, Paul Shuey, Steve Reed, Mike Jackson & Paul Assenmacher. Some scans are below. If anybody needs anything other than the Fryman, shoot me a message. Or if anybody has any more info on these, that would be nice to hear too. Thanks.

Greg
What size are these?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Yep, the "Reseve Collection" cards from the "Hobby Reserve" product are very tough. They are numbered HR though but are not regular cards. The base card with the variation HR card number are tougher to find than the base with the regular card numbering, but aren't impossible to find. Gosh, this set confuses everyone, including Beckett and COMC, time and time again.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Plus, when I do pass on, I don't want my family to be ripped off. They have specific instructions of what to do with my cards and this way, with them being somewhat labeled, they know exactly what the card is.

Found on Predator's body after passing:

Dear family,

I will miss you dearly. In order to not burden you with my Jeff Bagwell collection, I request that you contact Astroburn and give it to him. He will know what to do with it.

Sincerely,
Predator
Sounds like a plan to me ;)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Found on Predator's body after passing:

Dear family,

I will miss you dearly. In order to not burden you with my Jeff Bagwell collection, I request that you contact Astroburn and give it to him. He will know what to do with it.

Sincerely,
Predator
Sounds like a plan to me ;)

Keep dreamin man!

Members online

Latest posts