Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Ive thought about sending cards in via the one month service. Do I have to submit a list with the cards? or just package up 150-300 cards and send them to COMC?

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
No list needed. Just have to create an invoice showing number of cards incoming and service level desired.

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
If you are a new customer for COMC they have a $20 first time user credit so it's like the first 80 cards would be free to list there.

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
Sorry yes that is what I meant if you are a new seller.

I was told when I sent in my first order to just write on the outside new seller I guess.

I had forgot to do this so when my items arrived I just asked about it and they said no problem and credited the $20 for the item scans and processing.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Sorry yes that is what I meant if you are a new seller.

I was told when I sent in my first order to just write on the outside new seller I guess.

I had forgot to do this so when my items arrived I just asked about it and they said no problem and credited the $20 for the item scans and processing.

How long ago?

DAVEPETERS239

Banned
May 8, 2013
I sent my cards in the beginning of September and they received them on September 7th and they were on the site on October 7th, so just recently.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Thank You. I'll write New Seller on something with the cards. If I don't get the $20 credit... not a big deal.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Received a reply from COMC on Facebook. They still do the $20 credit for first time submitters.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Just email comc and they should send you a coupon code. They did for me.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Isn't there a COMC rep on here now? If you know his handle, just "mention" him and I'm sure he can point us all in the right direction.

Moe@COMC

Jul 12, 2013
Redmond, WA
HI gang! There is a COMC Rep here...and, that's me.

If you ever have any questions, comments, anything else...please feel free to contact me.

And, we are still doing the $20 1st time Sellers discount...in case you were wondering. Thanks!

Members online