Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November pick up thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Had to grab this after his passing. For the Boston baseball pc

3bdac79e9c33c65474dcfc609980c993.jpg

hof cut

70fb20281aa49a85063a9bdf26f462cb.jpg

14 coopertown rabbit maranville 1/1

624927d642e4674fce64a93a3b70eff7.jpg

05 diamond king ted Williams 1/1

c17f3e472737f4d9374e55c27a1c458c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Ok cardboard nerds. All of you have had some amazing pickups this month. My humble contribution -

aiLH7J5h.jpg

KFQQQH6h.jpg

DrcSqR7h.jpg

xwTeeATh.png

GsWE7Xuh.png

6LKy9TGh.png

iRlaNCyh.png

xL9pL3nh.jpg

NJ20abOh.jpg

OKANqBsh.png

L4yN7qth.jpg

SqxxBwdh.jpg

02pflmlh.jpg

yrUaP8Rh.jpg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Working on heritage and ginter master sets? I really like the ginter minis but have having to find ones I need, gets tough, good pickups!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Working on heritage and ginter master sets? I really like the ginter minis but have having to find ones I need, gets tough, good pickups!

Thanks!

I'm doing 2001 - 2012 Topps Heritage master sets, yeah. Not doing black refractors, though I'll pick them up if they're cheap. The 2011 Heritage Tints are kind of my main focus right now. Such a tough set. Jeff (@mudflap02) can attest to that.

As for Ginter, I'm only doing 2010. I am trying to finish the Bazooka and NNOs, as well as ripped rip cards and the EXT minis. Need maybe 19 more EXT minis, and 75 or so more rip cards :p

Scans of everything I have are in my signature.

Which Ginter minis are you in need of? I sold off all of my dupes long ago, but I can keep my eye out for you.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My Black Friday LCS pickups along with a box of 13 Panini Hometown Heroes
4b8e0f7439a3a40697cbfc7bba117651.jpg

Bring me your Bickford, Ryan McMahon, Senzatela and Peter Lambert cards

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
You and me both. Maybe in December or January when the AFL is no longer fresh in people's minds

Awesome cards by the way

Thanks, I was wondering if that might happen but figured with my luck they'd just keep going up. I actually made a best offer that was accepted and paid before they got too crazy, but the seller waited over a week to ship and they continued to go up. I was sure I wasn't going to get it but it finally showed.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Thanks, I was wondering if that might happen but figured with my luck they'd just keep going up. I actually made a best offer that was accepted and paid before they got too crazy, but the seller waited over a week to ship and they continued to go up. I was sure I wasn't going to get it but it finally showed.

Right before 2017 Bowman dropped I was assuming Acuna autos would be around $25 (he hadn't shown much power during his first couple seasons and I wasn't aware of his pre-2017 season popularity) so when they came out the gate selling for $50 I figured it was just a case of early release hype and that they would go down in a week or two...but they kept going up so I quickly picked up a couple base autos for roughly $70 and got a great deal on some purple autos for around $100 each. At the time I assumed that I overpaid but I didn't care cuz I wanted to PC Acuna. I only wish I would have bought more color autos when prices were so reasonable.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Right before 2017 Bowman dropped I was assuming Acuna autos would be around $25 (he hadn't shown much power during his first couple seasons and I wasn't aware of his pre-2017 season popularity) so when they came out the gate selling for $50 I figured it was just a case of early release hype and that they would go down in a week or two...but they kept going up so I quickly picked up a couple base autos for roughly $70 and got a great deal on some purple autos for around $100 each. At the time I assumed that I overpaid but I didn't care cuz I wanted to PC Acuna. I only wish I would have bought more color autos when prices were so reasonable.

Very nice! Awesome deal on the purples!