Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
[MENTION=7892]kerryfan5[/MENTION] , you are in . Who would you want ? ......... [MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION] Rip some of that stuff off the wall and put one up if you win :p......JK With Bacon Out (unless he wants back in) (5) More spots

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] you are in ... [MENTION=9071]Enfuego79[/MENTION] you are in (3) spots left , then I will pick the winner.

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Three spots left on the FREE 8 x 10 Wood Burning , as soon as they are filled I am going to draw a name out of the hat and choose a winner , the first three people to respond get the spots , thanks.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I gotta try to get in on one of those gorgeous wood burnings. Can I get a spot with Mark Grace please?

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
[MENTION=2995]mudflap02[/MENTION] & [MENTION=1899]rebelpawn[/MENTION]

Got the JJ & the Ricky Nolasco today ! Thanks again !!

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I can send some out, just PM Your address, would like a yankee card in exchange if possible.

I wasn't personally interested although they are cool. Didn't know it was a trade scenario. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I can send some out, just PM Your address, would like a yankee card in exchange if possible.

This isn't a trade thread, if you want to give some stuff away to to a good home then post what you have up for grabs. Then if someone post stuff up you like for your PC then go ahead & claim them. Shouldn't put stuff on the table & say you would like Yankees cards in exchange.

Members online