Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** Sunday Morning Thread ********5/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
this morning I awoke to darkness now we have bright clear daylight . Cat remember your rain flows to LA . - go pee in it

Actually, it all flows to Texas. Enjoy @MansGame :)

LOL!

Good afternoon everyone!

I like it when you post because I get to see the Dawson in your sig.

Nice pick ups!

Good Afternoon. I am finished reviewing my Pre-Caluculus now I am just waiting for the Orioles game to come on.

Saw Manny hit a homer today in an Orioles win.

Good afternoon everyone. My attire for the day:

View attachment 35757

Nice!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So much for my thinking that Ryno's style woould help the Phillies' inconsistency on Offense. Yeah, right. Heck, they struggle Padres-style against mediocore pitchers. Beckett even said he didn't have his best stuff. I think the Phils' pathetic offense finally caught up to them. I know they're only 5 out, but with Lee hurt and Hamels getting NO help, it might be time to blow it all up and start over.

A's swept with a similar lack of Offense in Toronto. Ugh...

Add to it a boring Heritage $10 3 pack with a Longoria SP as my best card. Rizzo, Fielder and Beltran black borders, in old teams' unis. Huh? Done on purpose or just have to done earlier than base?

Add to that 16 hours after 7 at other job= Crappy Sunday. :-(

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
#$%$%^%&^% should have driven to stadium SOLD OUT and lots of kids . never sold on Sunday might try next year

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Helluva game 4 tonite in NYC, Habs have peppered Henrik and just got the 2nd one thru. 2-2 midway through the 3rd.

I think it's the first PP goal allowed for NYR in the entire Playoffs...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
So much for my thinking that Ryno's style woould help the Phillies' inconsistency on Offense. Yeah, right. Heck, they struggle Padres-style against mediocore pitchers. Beckett even said he didn't have his best stuff. I think the Phils' pathetic offense finally caught up to them. I know they're only 5 out, but with Lee hurt and Hamels getting NO help, it might be time to blow it all up and start over.

A's swept with a similar lack of Offense in Toronto. Ugh...

Add to it a boring Heritage $10 3 pack with a Longoria SP as my best card. Rizzo, Fielder and Beltran black borders, in old teams' unis. Huh? Done on purpose or just have to done earlier than base?

Add to that 16 hours after 7 at other job= Crappy Sunday. :-(

Sorry to hear you had a bad Sunday, mine was mixed. Worked 8 hours at my part time job. I did watch the Coca Cola 600 with my son and my dad, but Dale Jr had engine problems. The girl friend and I had a little disagreement but I am about to go over and make up and watch last Mondays 24 which I missed.

Steal!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281346619132
@ASTROBURN or others I can't think of at this moment

Nice looking card!

#$%$%^%&^% should have driven to stadium SOLD OUT and lots of kids . never sold on Sunday might try next year

Sell on Sundays lol!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Thanks for the kind words [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION]. I work about 40 hours every weekend so that's no biggie.

But A's getting swept, the Phils getting ready to break up the team plus a disappointing Heritage rip is worth bitching about! :lol:

Or maybe I should think what if I was I a Cubs fan, and shut the heck up!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Had a fun day. Went over to my grandma's to celebrate my cousin's birthday. After that, I ended up going over to my cousins' house and played some games with them. We played checkers, UNO, jumped on the trampoline, and then played some basketball (Horse, to be specific). Now it's time to get ready to go to work at 6AM. I know that's not too early to some, but when I'm used to going in at 8, 6 is early

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] Sorry you had to work, that sucks. Is the PT job to fund the hobby? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.