Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^ St. Patrick's Day Morning Thread *^*^*^*^*^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Congrats, Alex !!!

Good Morning Everyone!

I picked up a few cards from a person who used to collect Ethier.
20160316_191601.jpg

I got the 2 plates, and 3 black refractors.

20160316_191550.jpg

And from this one, the Base Chrome Rookie auto, the Titanic Threads /10 and the Gypsy Queen Quarter /5

And this was the reason I contacted him on eBay. I missed the auction and it didn't sell. I needed this one.

s-l1600.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
What's your most wanted now, Alex ? Anything in particular that has evaded you or just something you haven't seen pop up ?

I think there is a bat knob from last year's Tier 1. I also wouldn't mind getting the canary from 2011 Finest. Someone has it stashed away and is holding it for ransom because of how much he paid for it. I also need 2 more plates from 2011 Finest. After that it is just whatever pops up that I like or really want.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I think there is a bat knob from last year's Tier 1. I also wouldn't mind getting the canary from 2011 Finest. Someone has it stashed away and is holding it for ransom because of how much he paid for it. I also need 2 more plates from 2011 Finest. After that it is just whatever pops up that I like or really want.

Congrats on the new pick ups, some tough ones...

Ryan

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Top O' da mornin' to ya!

Got me lucky charms to help celebrate st. Patrick's day!

Enjoy all!

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I believe the official's in the first game in Providence all picked Duke to advance. My god, what a discrepancy in fouls & foul shots and some absolutely BRUTAL calls against UNC-Wilmington.

Members online

No members online now.