Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

REQUESTING A NEW HANDLE "BRAUNY" is dead to me. Please Help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Change the U to a W and go with this as your avatar:

brawny1.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Well, after a rough night, I am in need of a new handle, removing all association with this A&* CLOWN. He singlehandedly ruined baseball in Wisconsin for us. Apology was weak at best. RYAN FRAUD T-Shirts Available to build my Dustin Pedroia Collection up. Please Help.

sorry this happened to be the guy you focused you collection on. That's gotta suck. Good choice in Pedroia. I love players with hustle and grit. Good luck with your new focus.
Tom

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Use those brawny towels to wipe your tears. Be a man suck it up your "handle" will not be changed.
Its like a tattoo you got when you were drunk and now you still have it. If you had not been such a defender of that
dirty ********* perhaps we would have reconsidered your request. REQUEST DENIED

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Use those brawny towels to wipe your tears. Be a man suck it up your "handle" will not be changed.
Its like a tattoo you got when you were drunk and now you still have it. If you had not been such a defender of that
dirty ********* perhaps we would have reconsidered your request. REQUEST DENIED

U r just as much of a ****** for these comments. Its like the wife u hate. Its called divorce

Sent from my XT901 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Brauny I was just sent a curious twitter link. Please dont tell me you used the corny line "GOD made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve"? I would like to make clear I am not speaking about your opinion yet the corny delivery method. Time to update your hate if that was you lol

A_Pharis

Brauny I was just sent a curious twitter link. Please dont tell me you used the corny line "GOD made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve"? I would like to make clear I am not speaking about your opinion yet the corny delivery method. Time to update your hate if that was you lol

This is not the thread for this. Want to talk about his name/name change? Go ahead. Want to fight about his personal belief? Take it to General Chat. (And don't fill it with flaming)

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
This is not the thread for this. Want to talk about his name/name change? Go ahead. Want to fight about his personal belief? Take it to General Chat. (And don't fill it with flaming)
I have used that comment in the past, very true comment, but find something better to do than to rip on corny delivery methods. We are talking about BRAUNY who is dead to me, wishing to change my handle. Thank you. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Members online

Latest posts