Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lumberjack Bingo: (CONTEST CLOSED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilcat19

Feb 27, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Just got around to figuring this out. Cleared my first branch on Monday.
David Wright and Mark Trumbo both had 3 hits on Opening Day.

Just checked branch 2 and I cleared that last night.
Cin - 80
SF - 80
Ariz - 56
Ariz - 56
Total = 272

Last edited:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Meh I did not even start looking at mine wow this may take me some time. What day do we use to start?.
Sunday, Monday last week when they played over seas?.
I need to get out of bed and see what is up.
Maybe I should print it out too :p:D:rolleyes:

You can start with the Dodgers/D'Backs Australia series.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Branch 2 clear

April 2
SEA 80
KC 68
LAD 68
PHI 66

Total 282 - wow nice pitching combo. Paxton looked REALLY good! Maybe Mariners are the surprise of the year when it is all said and done .

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Man if I could only get the first branch off before Yesterday I actually be on Branch number for by now :lol: But none of my guys can't seem to get hits or strikeouts (pitching) and the same day nor can I get 2 guys hit more then 3 in the same day

You and me both! It's fun keeping track of this stuff. :cool:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Glad to hear a lot of you are enjoying this!

Don't forget to check your chainsaw scenarios for the branch you are working on. Matching any one of the three will automatically clear the branch.

For those of you still stuck on branch 1, you can invoke chainsaw scenario 3 starting tomorrow.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Once we clear a branch and move on to the next, do we only look at box scores for the day we start the new branch and forward?

Example: If I clear branch 1 tonight, I can only look at box scores for tomorrow forward for branch 2.

Sorry if this was asked before.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Once we clear a branch and move on to the next, do we only look at box scores for the day we start the new branch and forward?

Example: If I clear branch 1 tonight, I can only look at box scores for tomorrow forward for branch 2.

Sorry if this was asked before.

If you clear branch 1 tonight you can begin branch 2 tonight as well, but no further back than that. I believe that was what was said before.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
If you clear branch 1 tonight you can begin branch 2 tonight as well, but no further back than that. I believe that was what was said before.

Correct. You may clear one branch and begin the next one on the same day, but no backdating is permitted.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
After using the chainsaw to take down branch one yesterday, branch two was completed today.

TOR-27
KC- 69
CWS- 79
CWS-79
Total- 254

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
After using the chainsaw to take down branch one yesterday, branch two was completed today.

TOR-27
KC- 69
CWS- 79
CWS-79
Total- 254

Nice! As mentioned earlier, you can begin the next branch the same day you clear the previous one.

A quick word on chainsaws:

You only have to match one of the three chainsaw scenarios in order to clear a branch. They are not used in conjunction with the regular branch scenarios.

Your first course of action is to try to clear a branch with the regular scenarios. However, if you manage to have a 5+ home run game or a 15+ strikeout game from your listed chainsaw team for that branch, the entire branch is cleared all at once. Otherwise, you can always wait for the listed date.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
For branch 4, is it an exact match required? So OAK 7 Earned Runs - can't be 8 or 10 or 15?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Meh
I used my chainsaw the other day to get rid of branch one......and can't seem to clear number 2 now
:lol: oh well I keep plugging along

Members online

Latest posts