Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Trout-standing PC ( Scan Heavy )

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice stuff dude. I too collect Trout

Is everything you have in this thread? If so, I'll go through and find you some to send you. I appreciate that you both collect and show off your base. It's not always about what a card books for.

Jmac20

Aug 13, 2013
Very nice stuff dude. I too collect Trout

Is everything you have in this thread? If so, I'll go through and find you some to send you. I appreciate that you both collect and show off your base. It's not always about what a card books for.

Thank you, and yes sir all that is in this Thread belongs to me. As much as I would like to acquire his mid end to high end stuff, it is tough to pull the trigger as I have other priorities. But I am hoping to acquire his most sought after 09 Bowman Chrome RC auto one day, and hopefully soon before it goes even higher :)

Jmac20

Aug 13, 2013
Damn...I didn't even know they made screw downs for minis. Wow! Learn something new everyday...

Nice collection too!

Thanks mate! I believe these cases were intentionally made for the Tobacco Baseball cards, just happens that the Gypsy and Ginter mini's actually fits right into these cases, so I then started using them. :)

Jmac20

Aug 13, 2013
Here's a couple if new addition to the PC.

this time it's the base and 94 finest insert:

Jmac20

Aug 13, 2013
Added a couple of more to the PC all acquired via trade from. Cardboard Connection:

Jmac20

Aug 13, 2013
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Added a couple of more. Thanks to a couple of SCF Members:

[/FONT]

Members online