Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new major project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
As many of u saw, [MENTION=4830]tribefan26[/MENTION] posted he needed to part with a few cards to make a move easier. I contacted him and we set up a meeting yesterday afternoon. He wisely suggested a Tahoe instead of my Eleantra. Holy crap I have some work to do!!! He's got some of EVERYTHING!!! We agreed my focus on clearing some of this out would be to help out our fellow FCBers first. I'm going to attempt to find what u guys need, set needs would be easier because this stuff is incredibly organized and labeled by year and set. I listed this under baseball but its across the 4 majors and I think some golf. Anyone with requests please PM me and PLEASE be patient. I have a lot of work and a baby so I have limited hobby time but I wanna do this and John's awesome generosity can be paid forward. Here's some pics, sorry for the awful lighting.
4a61315585c263e3cdc665d896d8f3ae.jpg
dbf66bae3e066370bfa6328958b1b135.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Wow, that looks like so much fun! I'm jealous. TribeFan was extremely generous giving that to you, and it's cool you're helping fellow collectors fill their wantlists.

Last edited:

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I guess everyone has their own definition of what "few" cards looks like. Hope you have a good time going through these.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
If they are not spoken for, please keep me in mind for any newer Dodger cards (I have more than my fill of anything before mid 90s, aside from inserts/parallels). Depending on quantity, it may be worth shipping them in bulk.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
If they are not spoken for, please keep me in mind for any newer Dodger cards (I have more than my fill of anything before mid 90s, aside from inserts/parallels). Depending on quantity, it may be worth shipping them in bulk.
All baseball seems to be 90s but I'll keep it in mind while I'm searching

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
If you have any 1998 Preferred prized cards in there and are willing to part with them I would be willing to pay very well for them.... If not, no worries. Have a blast. That is a lot of cards. My wife would have killed me LOL

Members online