Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Prospect Hot Sheet - 9/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Love this hot sheet. I collect/invest 3 of the top 4 prospects.

I'm glad they showed Gohara some love. 17 strikeouts in 10 IP is pretty bad ass! He finished the season strong

Gohara 2017 Season (A+/AA/AAA): 7-4, 2.62 ERA, 123.2 IP 147 K/44 BB, 10.7 K/9, 1.21 WHIP

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
[MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] do you think Duplantier will make some top 100 lists next year? Seems to appear on a lot of hot sheets and his numbers are incredible. Only reason I could see that may keep him off top 100 lists is the fact he's 23 years old in high-A.

Pitchers do take longer to reach their full potential. I think fangraphs mentioned 31 or 32 years old (which I find hard to believe). His weight makes him prone to injuries and limits his stamina/durability (go deep into games)

But if he comes anywhere close to reaching his ceiling (most scouts compare him to Sabathia) I'll be a happy panda.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
[MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION] do you think Duplantier will make some top 100 lists next year? Seems to appear on a lot of hot sheets and his numbers are incredible. Only reason I could see that may keep him off top 100 lists is the fact he's 23 years old in high-A.

Pitchers do take longer to reach their full potential. I think fangraphs mentioned 31 or 32 years old (which I find hard to believe). His weight makes him prone to injuries and limits his stamina/durability (go deep into games)

But if he comes anywhere close to reaching his ceiling (most scouts compare him to Sabathia) I'll be a happy panda.
He'll be on mine, I know that much.

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
14 HR since July 24 for Franmil Reyes? Nice! Big things for Thorpe in 2018? Munoz on fire.

I'm surprised to see all 3 of these guys on here, but not complaining.

reyes.orange.au.25.14bc.os.jpg munoz.gold.au.50.16bc.ns.jpg thorpe.blackwave.au.50.14b.ns2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts