Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALIZED 2017 BOWMAN CHROME CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Hey [MENTION=1770]Jaypers[/MENTION], have you created a tiered list of the previously unreleased prospect autos in this year's Chrome yet?

In terms of value out the gate (tier 1 $50+ base/tier 2 $15-$30 base/tier 3 $10+ base) I'm only seeing these guys ranking in the top 3 tiers but I'm not a pro like you. I just took a quick look over the checklist and put this together in less than an hour. I didn't include any prospects who already have autographs in previous releases.

Only a couple top tier prospects

Austin Hays
Francisco Mejia

Than a few other 2nd tier prospects

Mitch Keller
Jon Duplantier
Leody Taveras
Sixto Sanchez
Lazarito Armenteros

3rd tier prospects

Adrian Morejon
Albert Abreu
Wander Javier
Yusniel Diaz
Mitchell White

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
No Braves, no bueno.

Shouldn't Frazier & Brinson be rookie autos? Or were they called-up after the All-Star break? I can't remember.

Hays & Duplantier are the only guys I'll be buying.

Huge checklist, very few good names. Just like the last 5 years with Chrome, I will not be busting any.

No Jays either, not that i have $ for wax but BC is always fun.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
I certainly won't be busting any wax but I'll buy singles of at least one player.

I'll save my wax busting money for Draft. Treating myself to a case of Draft for Christmas has sort of become a tradition.

yeah me and draft go back to 2002...first box my wife pulled a James Loney Gold ref. It paid for the boxes.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Without divulging names, here's my star chart for the prospect autos in this product.

Five star - Zero
Four star - 5
Three star - 28
Two star - 15
One star - 15

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I certainly won't be busting any wax but I'll buy singles of at least one player.

I'll save my wax busting money for Draft. Treating myself to a case of Draft for Christmas has sort of become a tradition.

True this, I've been burned too much in the past to buy cases of BC. I always do cases of Draft and most times Bowman but singles for BC in the foreseeable future.

Members online

Latest posts