Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
While I didn't have much time to go through the box last night, I can say that it is pretty awesome. I have parent/teacher conferences until 7pm tonight, but I'll try to get through it after I get home. Whatever happens, it will go back out by Monday afternoon at the very latest.

Most importantly, I feel very confident that I will follow the golden rule of making it better than when I got it.

I'll post pics within the next couple of days.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Awesome cards Gary! Hopefully you found some cards for your collection.

Who gets the box next?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
:eek:

Man I like a lot of the cards that you're offering Gary. The entire scan with Baseball Talk and the jumbos! Really well done!

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
The box o' goodies is back in the mail. I just pm'd [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] the dc#. According to the woman at the post office, it now weighs just under 24 glorious pounds. Thanks for letting me play along!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
looks like it was sorted in my town at least

October 9, 2013 , 9:59 am
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19116
October 4, 2013 , 6:20 pm
Dispatched to Sort Facility
ROSEDALE, MD 21237
October 4, 2013 , 3:43 pm
Acceptance
ROSEDALE, MD 21237

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
That blows. Heck, I could've WALKED it to Philly by now. Hopefully, you'll find it worth the wait.

Save the hard plastic box that's cracked and taped for last. I put some of my best additions in there.

Members online