Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for Carl Crawford RC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrawfordFan13

Jan 19, 2015
Hey everyone, new to the site. For years now I've been on and off collecting Carl Crawford, but now I'm looking to complete an old and somewhat impossible goal of mine. I'm willing to pay good money for any of the following cards on my list.

1999 Carl Crawford Bowman Chrome Refractor
1999 Carl Crawford Bowman Chrome Gold Signature
1999 Carl Crawford Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor #ed /25
1999 Carl Crawford Bowman Gold #ed /99
1999 Carl Crawford Bowman International Refractor #ed /100
1999 Carl Crawford Bowman International
1999 Carl Crawford Topps Traded Autograph

For the Chrome Refractor, Gold #ed /99, International (regular), and Traded autos, I'd like to see a good quality scan first. I already own several of these cards, but would like to get a set of BGS 9.5+ quality. The cards I'm looking for the most are the International Refractor and Gold Refractor. I would be willing to drop a good amount of money on either of those. I know this is a shot in the dark, a lot of people don't really have these cards sitting around, but I've been scouring the internet the past few days and came across this site and figured it would be my best bet.

Thanks

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
I know its not quite what you are looking for, but contact me if this is something that you'd be interested in...

#ed 13/13
CarlCrawford.jpg

CrawfordFan13

Jan 19, 2015
I know its not quite what you are looking for, but contact me if this is something that you'd be interested in...

#ed 13/13
CarlCrawford.jpg

Thanks for the response but unfortunately right now I'm saving all of my card funds for this project. I may be interested in the future.

Members online

Latest posts