Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Jeff Bagwell Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'm squared away on those now actually. Thanks for the heads up though. Took forever to find.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Nate...I checked the Fleer Tradition in the clutch card and the only two I have are as embossed as embossed gets. Though I will say it might be hard to pick up on a small low res scan. To be honest, I'm wondering if there even is a "flat" version or if it just looks flat. Sometimes sellers like to create their own variations.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Well, for 75 cents, I got the one that didnt look embossed. When I finally get my COMC order shipped, I will know for sure.

Knocked off an oldie on comc, and its waiting in the same order. 95 Upper Deck Electric Diamond Gold. Shocked to see it appear, and for less than 3 bucks too. Didnt even BS with offers. Hit the buy it now as quickly as possible. :)

And even though I had it, I picked up a Donruss Preferred Great Expectations Die Cut. It was something silly, like 2 bucks. I figured I could resell it in case you or Dan didnt have it.

And [MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION], [MENTION=9871]timtom[/MENTION], [MENTION=10787]Chevelle210[/MENTION], I started work on the doubles list. But in order for me to do it, I also have to modify the current list, adding in all the oddballs and variants to the list. Tonight I got thru 1992, so If you wanted to update your own checklist with my added cards, I would suggest doing so. And if you have cards that are not on my list, please tell me so I can add it. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq0lb8XSeTn5dDRxb1dISzlxRldMSk0xeldmdDBMcVE&usp=sharing

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Holy XXXX! I wish I had a savings account loaded in case a card like this came up...

$_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Jeff-B...1333569837?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2a3852b12d

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Got a few new pickups to share:

2005 Ultimate Materials Triples /15

2005 Prime Patches Materials Prime /13

05 AM TotT Prime Red /10

05 Throwback Threads Combos Prime /25

01 Bagwell Sweet Spot Game Base Level 2 /50

99 Molten Metal Titanium Supernatural Fusion /50

Dan

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Those are some nice additions Dan. I finally got my new computer situated with regards to my website, so soon I will be uploading all the new cards I have gotten recently and add to the thread. :)

And dont forget to update the Bagwell list with what I have added thus far thru 92... Been busy but hope to start adding more soon.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Dan... if you don't mind what did you pay on the sweet spot? I've been eyeing one on ebay forever but I absolutely refuse to pay the asking price. Btw...nice stuff as usual. :eek:

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
$2.25 plus shipping. I think I got lucky this time considering they have gone for much more most of the time. I think if you can get it for $10 or less its a pretty good price.

Dan... if you don't mind what did you pay on the sweet spot? I've been eyeing one on ebay forever but I absolutely refuse to pay the asking price. Btw...nice stuff as usual. :eek:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
$2.25 plus shipping. I think I got lucky this time considering they have gone for much more most of the time. I think if you can get it for $10 or less its a pretty good price.

Cool. Yeah, I didn't think it was worth the $40+ the guy wants on eBay.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Can you believe this crap? The last pattern i need to complete the base cards of 00 Tek, and it shows up on ebay, graded 10, and being sold by vintagesnowmobiles for forty bucks. Of all the luck...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 27

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Can you believe this crap? The last pattern i need to complete the base cards of 00 Tek, and it shows up on ebay, graded 10, and being sold by vintagesnowmobiles for forty bucks. Of all the luck...

Yeah but at least it's 2000 tek. Imagine having to fight for that last 98 tek pattern!

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Have some pickups to share:

Colorado Allstar fanfest Badge

97 Donruss Limited Star Factor Limited Exposure /40

98 Topps Tek Diffractor
This is my 10th diffractor. Picked this up in a 400 card lot. Got some other nice doubles if you are looking for them from that lot including a 96 Leaf Lumberjacks Black and a 99 EX Essential Credentials Future if you guys in interested in trading or buying.

2002 leaf Certified Materials MIrror Gold Patch /25
Patch is an upgrade from the one I have but both have the small crease by the window. For some reason these are hard to find in good condition

2002 Ovation Lead Performers Jersey Gold /25

2003 AM Players Collection Jersey Gold /25
This completes the run of AM Players collection cards

2006 Exquisite Ensemble 3 Patch /15

Thanks for the look
Dan

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Ah, I saw that Diffractor in that Lot. Had it on my watch list. And I got the Fan Fest badge too!

I need to finish scanning. I got a biggie for my PC and havent scanned it yet! Thrifting is taking up my time.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
This is one out of my O'neill PC. I am not even sure why they had a sealed set of pack inserted cards but it made it to my PC. Bagwell is the back card. It seems these cards are stuck together but it will stay the way it is. A conversation piece.
1995StadiumClubEimgLeadersealedinsertset.jpg

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Finally got a few new pickups to show off:

2003 Topps Black 5/52 Jersey Number
Now I have a double of the 2003 topps black for trade or sale

2003 Donruss Elite Status gold /24

Panini Finally started fulfilling redemptions. Was totally pumped to go to my mailbox today:

2014 Panini National Pastime Pastime Signatures /75

2014 Panini National Pastime Pastime Signatures Red 1/10

Thanks for the look
Dan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts