Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/////////////////////*WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD *///////////////////// 1/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Still snowing. All of the weather reports are saying 15-17 inches of snow

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Nice cheesesteak, fries and Coke lunch with the Mrs. since the car is getting inspected. Doesn't look like it's gonna be too bad, whew!

Although almost $200 for the washer fluid motor kinda chaps me...:evil:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All!

Spent the morning with my best friend in the world watching his wife go to jail. She did some really dumb things. She hid it from my friend. She was busted and someone got her out on bail. She didnt tell him for whatever reason. She went to court yeaterday and he didnt even know about the court date. He came to work and got a call from someone that noticed her name on the docket with the carges. At first, he thought is was just someone with the same name. He called his wife and she didnt answer. Not unusual. He got home yesterday after work and she wasnt there. Again, not unusual. She didnt come home or answer her phone at noon. He called the person back who informed him of his wife's court appearance, ask which one and he drove there. Sure thing, she was next up. He watched with disbelief and as she tried to worm her way out of trouble with the judge. The judge didnt buy it. She got 45 days. The jail couldnt take her right away so they gave her a 24hr pass and a report time of 8am today.

She had stolen some money from 3 local youth sports organizations. She said she 'borrowed' the money. None of the three sports organization authorized a loan to her. She then tried to change her story mid trial that she had loaned the sports organizations money and she was taking back what was hers. Again, neither of the 3 sports organizations had gotten a loan from her. They had their books, she didnt have any paperwork.

Come to find out, this isnt the first time she's been in trouble and my friend not know anything about it. He says he's filling for divorce in a few days.

Afternoon all!

Nice cheesesteak, fries and Coke lunch with the Mrs. since the car is getting inspected. Doesn't look like it's gonna be too bad, whew!

Although almost $200 for the washer fluid motor kinda chaps me...:evil:

$200 for a washer motor? That'll make you walk funny!

Fordman

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

$200 for a washer motor? That'll make you walk funny!

Actually, that was what my wife saw online as "quotes", they actually only charged about $50 for that.

Heck, the whole thing was only $175 'cuz I had got new tires yesterday! Double whew! Last year's inspection had about $800 in "surprises"...

And BTW, your buddy's wife's "problems" are OK IF she got PSA 10s with that loot, right?

Members online

No members online now.