Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Just added a fun Helton card to my collection:

s-l1600.jpg

1998 Topps Stars Bronze Todd Helton #131 serial #0017/9799 jersey #.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Just added a fun Helton card to my collection:

s-l1600.jpg

1998 Topps Stars Bronze Todd Helton #131 serial #0017/9799 jersey #.

Very cool.... very nice card. I have the Bernie Williams 0051/9799.

I also know a guy who has the Bernie 051/299. Some day I hope to get get it from him.. hint hint.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Guys , I had a few minutes so i pulled up the completed auctions and the non registered user ( o***i ) pushed up most of the other auctions and actually was top bidder on a few . To be right there in 2nd or 3rd place that many times makes you think that individual was sitting behind the computer screen watching the bids come in . That whole auction sucked for anyone that really wanted to own some of those pieces for the right reasons ! Later , John
Hate to say it but PWCC always seems to go higher than average my guess is there a lot of people who shill their auctions to get more money. But the Jeters seemed like pretty legit prices for a card not known to exist till now. Griffey and Jeter collectors can get pretty crazy on prices.

Sent from my [device_name] using Freedom Card Board mobile app

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
One other thing to consider with PWCC is that there are some people that only look at auctions on ebay. I didn't know people did that until I talked with someone that does this today. He says he buys 95% of his stuff at auction and only looks at buy it now's when he's looking for a specific card.

I can also say with 100 % certainty that people do shill PWCC listings though. I caught a guy tonight. I rarely miss out on Mariano 1/1's, so when I lose one, I remember it. Well one card I lost last spring I remembered, and it was listed by PWCC last week. Of course I bid on it, but lost. The winner is the same guy that won it last spring. Guy didn't even use a different account. I'm considering messaging PWCC about it, as mentioned on this thread they will ban known shill bidders. I also might email the shill bidder himself.....

Scott F

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
A few pickups to share:

1998 Finest Centurion Refractor Unnumbered.jpg1998 Finest Centurions Refractor Unnumbered Back.jpg
98 Finest Centurion Refractor unnumbered

1998 Pinnacle Epix Moment Bankruptcy Orange.jpg1998 Pinnacle Epix Moment Pinnacle Bankruptcy Purple.jpg1998 Pinnacle Epix Moment Bankruptcy Emerald.jpg
98 Pinnacle Epix Moment Bankruptcy Set
While some of the budding may have been a little screwy, the final price was more or less what I thought I would pay for something like this

1998 SPx Radiance Sample.jpg1998 SPx Radiance Sample Back.jpg
98 SPx Radiance Promo
These seem to be really rare, happy to have found my guy

1998 Studio Freeze Frame Executive Proof.jpg1998 Studio Freeze Frame Executive Proof Back.jpg
98 Studio Freeze frame Executive Proof

And some non-bagwell to share
Tony Gwynn 1998 Donruss Preferred Great Xpectation Diecut.jpg
Was listed as the regular , not the die-cut

Larry Walker 1998 SP Authentic Sheer Dominance Titanium.jpg

Mo Vaughn 1998 Amazing Great Diecut.jpg

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
A few pickups to share:

View attachment 75709View attachment 75710
98 Finest Centurion Refractor unnumbered

View attachment 75711View attachment 75712View attachment 75713
98 Pinnacle Epix Moment Bankruptcy Set
While some of the budding may have been a little screwy, the final price was more or less what I thought I would pay for something like this

View attachment 75714View attachment 75715
98 SPx Radiance Promo
These seem to be really rare, happy to have found my guy

View attachment 75716View attachment 75717
98 Studio Freeze frame Executive Proof

And some non-bagwell to share
View attachment 75718
Was listed as the regular , not the die-cut

View attachment 75719

View attachment 75720

Those are sweet Bagwells dude! How are there unnumbered Centurians out there?

Members online