Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PayPal Reverted My Shipping Address (Can I Do Anything?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I made a trade with a member here and paid through PayPal. Having moved quite a while ago and making several purchases since moving, I just sent them money without a second thought. I went to check the tracking info and it had been delivered to my old address is Houston. I log into PayPal and they had reverted my shipping address from my current one to the old one.

So that sucks, especially since one of the cards is #ed /5. I know the answer, but just on the off chance I have any recourse, do I have any recourse?

I have asked my father-in-law to stop by the house and ask if they received a package. Hopefully they RTS it and I can send some extra cash to get the seller to resend it to me.

And just to note, the seller did everything correctly. This was a PayPal related issue, not a seller issue.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I had a similar issue a while back. Paid PP direct and it used my old address although I had made plenty of eBay purchases since moving through eBay without any problem. I noticed the old address listed in the delivery confirmation email the day it was supposed to be delivered, so I went to our old house. The people there said they didn't receive it so the next day I went to the post office who delivered to the old address. I explained what happened and showed the clerk my delivery confirmation email. It was three crusades bankruptcy prototypes, so not only was it a good chunk of money, but cards I could never get replaced. So needless to say when he walked out of the back room with a bubble mailer I breathed quite a sigh of relief. The guy explained to me that since my change of address had expired, if I hadn't picked it up, it would have gone to Dallas (I live in Oklahoma) and it would have eventually made it to me. Not sure if this is accurate, but it's what he told me. I'm very careful now, because anytime I do PP direct I have to change addresses.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I had it happen once but I caught it before it shipped and deleted all my old addresses. Good luck with it

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Members online

No members online now.