Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidEich

Dec 23, 2011
Riverside, CA
Hendersonfan said:
If anyone feels the urge to but me a late wedding gift or early birthday/Christmas present please feel free to do so!
[ebay:1kfbmzdg]390408324332[/ebay:1kfbmzdg]
to "but" you how much would it cost to "but" you, and I dont even wanna know how one would go about doin it!!!!

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
DavidEich said:
Hendersonfan said:
If anyone feels the urge to but me a late wedding gift or early birthday/Christmas present please feel free to do so!
[ebay:uscdpts6]390408324332[/ebay:uscdpts6]
to "but" you how much would it cost to "but" you, and I dont even wanna know how one would go about doin it!!!!
KY and a limited print run Henderson :twisted:

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
rickeyfanatic said:
DavidEich said:
Hendersonfan said:
[ebay:2tl18a45]390408324332[/ebay:2tl18a45]
:lol:

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
rickeyfanatic said:
DavidEich said:
Hendersonfan said:
[ebay:35ogcb03]390408324332[/ebay:35ogcb03]

:lol:

Nicely played!

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Jcooley100 said:
RL24 said:
Probably the other one, the Super Star... that's the one I always needed.

Like this but gold...
!CChvzS!Bmk~$(KGrHqUOKjEE0lRmC9ZYBNLcqb(MSw~~_3.JPG

Yeah it's this but gold that I need. I'll try setting up the saved search on eBay

Thanks guys

Here you go, $30 BIN for 3 Rickey golds! Pretty sweet deal :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-different-per ... 19cfd80e11

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I'm not a big fan either, but you know how it is... we'll get used to it after a while. And then it'll change again. :)

It would look a little nicer in here if we started filling it up with pictures of Rickey! Anybody have any great new pick-ups?

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
I'm not a big fan either, but you know how it is... we'll get used to it after a while. And then it'll change again. :)

It would look a little nicer in here if we started filling it up with pictures of Rickey! Anybody have any great new pick-ups?

I've got a pretty sweet one that came in last night, but I forgot to scan it. It'll be up tonight...

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Glad they tweaked the size of the username information on the left, that was HUGE earlier!

hehe... that was the one thing I actually liked! My name is so short and sweet, I loved seeing it all huge like that. Sniffle.

I got upgraded to Senior Member

Way to go grandpa! Congrats! :eek: Do you get discounts on stuff now?

Hope everybody had a fun night last night. I sure did, watched CC get his first win of the season finally, and the Indians continued to kick ass. I'm a big fan of Justin Masterson and he really sucked and gave up 6 runs in the bottom of the 4th. It was 8-1 and looking hopeless. Then in the top of the 5th the Tribe went crazy and scored 7! Renée and I were doing the happy home run dance, but then we got in trouble because it was past our bedtime. Waaaah. But when I woke up I saw they won it. w00t!

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
how do you find "your posts" section?

I just stumbled across the answer....

I know many have been clamoring for this useful link. Here's how you can get it for now:

1. Click advanced search
2. Click Search Single Content Type Tab
3. Choose "Posts" under Search Type
4. Enter your user name under "User Name"
5. Choose "Find Latest Posts by User"
6. Tick "Exact Name"
7. Choose "Search All Open Forums"
8. Tick "Also Search Child Forums"
9. Choose "Any Date and Older" under "Find Posts"
10. Sort Results by "Last Posting Date in Descending Order"
11. Show Results as "Threads."

Click Search Now, and bookmark.​