Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-_- 4/19 Sunday Morning Thread -_-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I had the S3, but it fell out of my pocket and broke on me, hence why I went with the otter box this time. And I forgot to mention the $10 coupon on the coffee maker so I paid $65 after tax

We have one of those brew stations. There is no pot, per se, it brews into a holding area and you push your coffee cup against a button and it fills it up. Still no cell phone.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
We have one of those brew stations. There is no pot, per se, it brews into a holding area and you push your coffee cup against a button and it fills it up. Still no cell phone.

No phone?! I live off mine. No cable or streaming services, no desktop or laptop (hence no scanner or quality pics) everything I do is on mine

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
No phone?! I live off mine. No cable or streaming services, no desktop or laptop (hence no scanner or quality pics) everything I do is on mine

Same here. Granted, I have laptop, but do a lot of stuff from my phone. I love the mlb app. Since I don't get the twins games on tv, the notifications on my phone really help me keep up

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

Before I retired from the USAF, I was required to carry one at all times. One of my retirement presents to myself was that I was no longer surgically attached to one. I do 95% of my online stuff on my iPad. The other 5% I do on a laptop.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Hey there strangers!

I hope you're all doing well. I just came across some of the last Schilling cards/memorabilia that I have left and hopped on here to message Tony and figured I would say hi. I miss chatting with you guys.

Scott

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
George - Both. I love teaching and want to stay in it forever but the crap we keep getting dealt is making me think twice. I've become a regular second shooter for a few big photographers in the area and even just became an associate for a big local name. I think I have 15 weddings this year. My web site is www.smjphotography.net.

Dave - How's it going man? Where's the cooler Dave (pghbuccos)? :lol:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
George - Both. I love teaching and want to stay in it forever but the crap we keep getting dealt is making me think twice. I've become a regular second shooter for a few big photographers in the area and even just became an associate for a big local name. I think I have 15 weddings this year. My web site is www.smjphotography.net.

Congrats on the photography and kudo's on the teaching! Pittsburgh Dave hasn't posted in as long as I can remember. And, by the way, he's cooler by virtue of the fact he lives way north of me, nothing more.;-)

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Congrats on the photography and kudo's on the teaching! Pittsburgh Dave hasn't posted in as long as I can remember. And, by the way, he's cooler by virtue of the fact he lives way north of me, nothing more.;-)

Thanks! I rarely get on Flickr but see Pittsburgh Dave posting lots of exotic car pictures on there so hopefully he's living the life with fast cars and ******** clad women.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rained for days here and there is some old guy calling me to row again . He is having a problem - keeps telling rabbits only two

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

PLEASE FILL OUT A VISITOR CARD

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Scottttttttttttt holy moly.
And I was just thinking now we need to see Pittsburgh Dave now that you showed up. I miss the piturss you guys used to take :p

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
OMG I Never Thought I'd Fall In Love Again............................

CBt_9b2UIAApv-U.jpg:large

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Great to see Cruz getting off to another hot start. Loved him in Baltimore last year.

Just made another nice flip from my signed card collection. Sold a signed 48 bowman that I paid around $100 for at a show for $1200 on eBay.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts