Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

End of year '12 Bowman Box Break - scans added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
Ha yeah those were my two teams once your turn was up.

I hope someone's ballsy enough to pick the Orioles! I want a sweet O's card to be pulled and go to a PCer.

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
DANG that's a good box.

What hits do the Brewers have?? I've given up being a M. Brewers fan even though half my family is from Green Bay...

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
DANG that's a good box.

What hits do the Brewers have?? I've given up being a M. Brewers fan even though half my family is from Green Bay...

Mitch Haniger is also in their BA Top 10. Tyrone Taylor also has promise from what I've read.

Chrome - Gennett auto
Platinum - Thornburg relic auto
Draft - Taylor and Haniger autos, Roache prospect RC
Sterling - Roache, Taylor, Haniger and Segura autos

Plenty of rookie cards of Aoki, Peralta, and Thornburg in most of those products. I probably would have picked them except I figured hive might want them. Also, if you just wanted to collect them, Hellweg has autos in Bowman Chrome, though he's still in an Angels uniform, so it wouldn't count for the Brewers in this break.

Last edited:

andy88c

Dec 21, 2012
Nashville, TN
Roache would've been a higher pick had he not had his wrist injury. Sick power in his game. The Sterling autos could be even more valuable if he doesn't have a Bowman or BC auto next year. Sucks for Brewers fans (right now at least) that Clint Coulter is being saved for next year.

I see three really good selections that have fallen a little for my next spot...so I like it haha.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
The Jays and Yanks are tempting, but I think I've gotta go for some Hamilton. I'll take the Reds.
[MENTION=8807]andy88c[/MENTION] is up.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=1952]elemin8[/MENTION] should work even without twitter. You should get a notice that you have been mentioned

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
I wish I had bought more spots and I wish I had been paying attention to Brewers prospects. It's so easy to be a Packer fan but being a Brewer fan can be real rough....

Members online

Latest posts