Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how do you re-arrange photos in photobucket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
trying to put some photos on the order I want and I cant re arrange them. I remember you used to be able put them in whatever order you wanted in the organizer now i cant do it???????

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Just click on "Organize" at the top...this will allow you to select what folder you want to see images in and you can drag them into other folders and/or arrange the images to your liking :)

bucket1.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Open the folder you want to reorg, and at the top click on ORAGNIZE. It opens all files inside that folder and you can click and drag them in the order you want them to appear when someone views the bucket. Check mine out to see what I did.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Just click on "Organize" at the top...this will allow you to select what folder you want to see images in and you can drag them into other folders and/or arrange the images to your liking :)

bucket1.jpg

maybe I need to update mine or something cause mine looks nothing like this

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Open the folder you want to reorg, and at the top click on ORAGNIZE. It opens all files inside that folder and you can click and drag them in the order you want them to appear when someone views the bucket. Check mine out to see what I did.

thats what I tried it lets me select them but when I try to drag it does nothing. I remember I used to do it all the time with my albums

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Step 1: log into Photobucket
Step 2: try to use their non-intuitive navigation
Step 3: get a gun
Step 4: "BLAM!"

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
thats what I tried it lets me select them but when I try to drag it does nothing. I remember I used to do it all the time with my albums

If you are moving it down past the edge of the viewable screen, hold it there for a second between two other cards. It will work. think slow, when it comes to dragging it down then screen.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
If you are moving it down past the edge of the viewable screen, hold it there for a second between two other cards. It will work. think slow, when it comes to dragging it down then screen.

I can't even switch the photos right next to each other

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Here is the same screenshot from my bucket that you had...this is prior to clicking on Organize. Look at your images (mine too) where it shows the heart and talk bubble icons below the images. These are not able to be organized yet because you are not in organize mode:
bucket2.jpg

Here is the screenshot after clicking on Organize. Notice how it changed from Organize to "Exit Organizer" and the images have "add title" and such without showing the heart and talk bubble icons. These images are now able to be sorted and/or moved into any folder on the left hand side:
bucket3.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I did that mine still doesn't let me switch them around.ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360180918.657394.jpg
I can move them around but the won't stick

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
trying to put some photos on the order I want and I cant re arrange them. I remember you used to be able put them in whatever order you wanted in the organizer now i cant do it???????

Do this very carefully I lost about 75 photos for every trying to use the new site. I deleted them instead of moving the group. I have to look if I have them backed -up some where else on line, but I don't think so
Good Luck man

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
got this reply from photobucket support

Jonathan (Photobucket Support)
Feb 08 03:02 pm (MST)
Hello there!
The ability to drag and drop images into new positions in the organizer tool is coming very soon! Our engineers need to ensure that it works correctly before we make it available to everyone.
If you want an update on when that feature will be added to the site follow these steps: 1) log into your Photobucket account, 2) open the article below and 3) click the subscribe link in the top right-hand corner of the page.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

i did it once and it worked fine but i was drinking heavy. can seem to do it now.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
i did it once and it worked fine but i was drinking heavy. can seem to do it now.

seems like it works for most but I think they are having issues on the transition to the new format for some & i'm one of the unfortunate ones.

Members online