Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What turns a lurker into a registered forum member? A big pull :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bullet886

Aug 28, 2013
Hi All,

I've stalked the boards here for quite some time, but I pulled an interesting card today, and I'm looking for advice.

Opened up a box of 2013 Museum Collection and, as luck would have it, pulled the 1/1 Framed Jersey Nameplate Brandon Belt :D.

Not the greatest player (yet), but still has some potential. Does anyone have any idea of the value of this card? In any case, strongly considering keeping it anyway, but we'll see.

Cheers.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
It's a redemption. I've been waiting 14 weeks for Topps to send me a nameplate card from this product. Prepare to wait.

Oh, yeah... Congrats on the hit! FYI these have been selling anywhere from $150 to over $1000. Depends on the player and what the player collectors are willing to spend. I have no idea how well Belt sells but the Giants have a strong collector following and I'd guess ~$300, maybe a lot more.

Last edited:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Very nice hit redemption or not. The fact that it is Belt, who has been doing well lately (at least on my fantasy team) as well as his last name is only 4 letters long will make that a very nice card since it should have his full name on it :) Well done, and welcome to the boards.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Its baby giraffe, so probably not as much as you think. Some Giants fans love him, some think hes overhyped and garbage.

I think hes solid and I think [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] does too. (she has his beautiful chrome superfractor auto)

As someone mentioned, his whole name will fit in the card hopefully. Which would probably raise the value a bit

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Its baby giraffe, so probably not as much as you think. Some Giants fans love him, some think hes overhyped and garbage.

I think hes solid and I think @lisu does too. (she has his beautiful chrome superfractor auto)

As someone mentioned, his whole name will fit in the card hopefully. Which would probably raise the value a bit

I don't have the chrome superfractor auto. I just have the regular super. I do have a lot Belt chrome though. He's starting to shine.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
I don't have the chrome superfractor auto. I just have the regular super. I do have a lot Belt chrome though. He's starting to shine.

Oh snap, it looks like a real sign on the card in your sig >.<

still beautiful!

bullet886

Aug 28, 2013
Thanks to all for the welcomes, as soon as I get the card, I'll be sure to post a pic! My record with Topps redemptions is hit and miss. Sometimes 4-5 weeks, sometimes 6 months, so we'll find out!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
sweet find. Even if topps cant fill it you should be able to get a awsome replacement for it. Congrats. Isnt it great getting that one sweet pull?
As far as a price there is only one of these in the world. You can set the price....

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Nice pull, congrats!

Two things I'd add to what everyone has posted earlier:

1. Belt got some good advice at the AS break about moving his hands up and getting more good swings out of it, like Dom Brown has.

2. Topps redemptions have been MUCH better/faster since they changed personnel back in June, so be patient, it should be pretty quick after the season ends.