Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 BDP-- one more jumbo box...............red auto /5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I'm still under two cases of jumbo boxes of 2014 BDP, so I got my 14th box tonight and hit a red ref auto of Braves 4th round pick: Chad Sabotka.

Got blue refs of Yarbrough (Ryan) and Aaron Judge, plus red ice of Supak, and blue Sano /399.

Other autos were Cease and Brigham.

If there's a Braves fan here looking for this, let me know. Card is available.

Thanks.

Last edited:

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Last edited:

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Sabotka has some upside. If he hadn't had a stress fracture in his back, experts said he was a 1st or 2nd round pick in 2014. He's healthy now, apparently. You can read a report on him here:
http://www.talkingchop.com/2014/6/6/5787268/braves-draft-trio-of-pitchers-in-rounds-3-5

If any team can develop pitchers correctly, I think it's Atlanta. I hope he pans out.

How much Draft did you open?

a lot (I lost count.). I have his super auto of Sobotka (well I did - it's in my BGS order that is currently delayed after leaving SF).

I am opening 3 jumbo cases and 1 hobby case tomorrow.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
a lot (I lost count.). I have his super auto of Sobotka (well I did - it's in my BGS order that is currently delayed after leaving SF).

I am opening 3 jumbo cases and 1 hobby case tomorrow.

Sweet on both counts-- hitting the super auto, and tomorrow's break. Are you doing it on ustream? I'll join in the fun. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts