Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CODY BELLINGER CALLED UP TO THE DODGERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
This pace calculation assumes both players will play every remaining game for their team.

Judge
23 HR in 65 games, 95 remaining games so current pace predicts 33 more HR for a season total of 56.

To get to 50 HR, Judge will need to homer once every 3.51 games.

Bellinger
21 HR in 51 games, 91 remaining games so current pace predicts 37 more HR for a season total of 58.

To get to 50 HR, Bellinger will need to homer once every 3.13 games.

Bellinger is scorching hot right now, but Judge still has the inside track on coming out on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Updated paces:

Bellinger = 59
Judge = 58

They can't keep this up, can they?

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
This is awesome! Just like 1998, except Judge and Bellinger are playing the game the right way. I still think Judge hits 52 and Bellinger hits 50 this year. But I'm rooting for Cody since he is a lefty. Baseball rules!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
My collection consists of 2 base autos & a refractor auto so it's not much of a collection. I would have got more but they had just reached $100 per base when I began buying. The two base autos should be in the photobucket link in my signature and the refracor auto should come in the mail soon.

I'm not baller enough to afford a bunch of color autos of triple digit base auto prospects :(

Did you move them yet? Prices are nuts.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
This is awesome! Just like 1998, except Judge and Bellinger are playing the game the right way. I still think Judge hits 52 and Bellinger hits 50 this year. But I'm rooting for Cody since he is a lefty. Baseball rules!

At some point they will start pitching around both of them, that may give the advantage to Bellinger as the guys in front of him always seem to be on base.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Good call not moving them when he first got the call, paid off. Did you keep any?

No, I sold all of them. Generally I hate doing that with prospects who come out the gate producing at the major league level, as I often buy multiple autos for the purpose of being able to keep one in my PC, but there was such a high profit margin that I just couldn't resist. But with the money I was able to finally buy some color autos of Eloy Jimenez who I feel is another prospect that could hit the major league scene in a big way. Kid's got power (but not Bellinger type power)

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
On pace to become the all-time single season LA Dodger HR leader.....dude can rake. I'll give him another couple weeks before I put him into the HOF though.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Judges OBP is quite impressive to go along with that power.

438644e3c7d303b810bf64f9fa3cfcef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts