Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of the old Beckett MB guys still around here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Raymond was a smarmy *********.

"Welcome to Ignore" was his favorite thing to say to anyone who disagreed with him.

If he's a doctor, I really hope he performed vaginal sand-removal surgery on himself

I never had an issue with him.

I wasn't a fan of Rich G, but that's a whole 'nother story.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
I was on BMB back in the 2002 Draft Days. I mostly lurk now, welcome back to some enjoyable reading!

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I had the same name on the BMB. I started posting around 2004 but read the boards for a while.
I haven't seen Braden post in a while.
Anyone remember Metmouse?
There were some entertaining threads on there. I hooked up with the Team Collectors on BMB. We still get together every year in different cities to watch baseball and bust wax.

Didn't Braden come out at Bob Fett when we got to FCB?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I remember Quincy on the Hockey boards. He's over on Hobby Insider now. He didn't like anyone on the football side, as we got suspensions for days ... put a week on it.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I never had an issue with him.

I wasn't a fan of Rich G, but that's a whole 'nother story.

Ehh, the first post I made on BMB was asking why people disliked DLP products. He crucified me and called me a moron for not knowing why DLP sucked.

I'll say it - Rich G was a total dick. The only reason people held him in high regard is because he passed away prematurely. If he was still alive, people would still think he's a jerk

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Raymond was a whiner. Rich G held to his opinion thats for sure. He wasn't much different than Josh Hamilton here on FCB.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
It wasn't long after Rich G passed away that Raymond seemed to not show up too much.

Raymond had such a man crush on Rich G that he changed his eBay id to mirror Rich's. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that he did take Rich's death very hard.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I think I joined the BMB in 2002 or 2003. Same name, but I guess I didn't make enough enemies to be remembered. I'm ok with that, I'll always have the burned out car in the desert, teapot picture, cruise ship, and game used pillow....

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I think I joined the BMB in 2002 or 2003. Same name, but I guess I didn't make enough enemies to be remembered. I'm ok with that, I'll always have the burned out car in the desert, teapot picture, cruise ship, and game used pillow....

Still see that teapot pic floating around, from time to time.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Still see that teapot pic floating around, from time to time.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ask and you shall receive

teapot.jpg

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I was on the old BMB. My username was Anthony or Anthony D. One year I ran "The Box". We were warned by other members. It was going fine for a few weeks before someone received and then never sent it out again. I came over here after the BMB trotted out its new and improved format...

I remember back in the day there was this dude named DAYSTAR! It was a big mess with the drama that kid started. I also remember DAVID12869 from the old AOL SPORTS CARD chatroom. Dude is actually a cool fella! I also remember a lot of other drama regarding certain members of this board from the AOL chatrooms.

Members online

Latest posts