Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Topps Mini Online Exclusive Set messup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Just finished sorting the last set of 5 (into hundreds) and look at this picture
one set.jpg

150 cards missing from series 2...

Not sure what parallels were in this as I took out them before I sorted...

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
They couldn't let you be happy with the Bryant so they had to mess it up somehow ;)

Ryan

I think it's the other way around, lol

We messed up the set so put the 1/1 in here and it should be ok!

But not sure if it came out of the same set as I opened 5 sets up, but the last set I sorted was messed up..

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Life on the left coast - I ordered mine for delivery to the office and they are scheduled for Saturday, so I won;t see them until Monday.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Smart post or home?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It is SmartPost - it is easier and more convenient and safer to have it shipped to the office. But ground shipping to CA is 7-10 days.
The Fedex website says it is in CA and will be here Friday (which doesn't help - we'll be closed Friday also.) The fedex site doesn't give me any options to hold at a Fedex office (at some point they turn it over to USPS) or change delviery that I can see.

Last edited:

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
A couple of people on CU are reporting the same thing.

What's Topps telling you? I would hope they'd make it right, but knowing them, they'll offer you a certified Danny Heep sticker auto as fair compensation.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
It is SmartPost - it is easier and more convenient and safer to have it shipped to the office. But ground shipping to CA is 7-10 days.
The Fedex website says it is in CA and will be here Friday (which doesn't help - we'll be closed Friday also.) The fedex site doesn't give me any options to hold at a Fedex office (at some point they turn it over to USPS) or change delviery that I can see.

But on the plus side you do live in California.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

On the minus side there are earthquakes, hot winds, fires, flooding rains occasionally. ;)

A plus to me... I admit I do have KNBC and KABC apps on my smartphone with breaking news alarms configured in order to watch the police chases that they blast a breaking news notification and stream live through their app.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

On the minus side there are earthquakes, hot winds, fires, flooding rains occasionally, more nuts than fruits. ;)

A plus to me... I admit I do have KNBC and KABC apps on my smartphone with breaking news alarms configured in order to watch the police chases that they blast a breaking news notification and stream live through their app.

----

If tribefan26 was hardcore, he'd go to work friday to await his package. ;)

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I wouldn't mind a certified Heep auto if he were pictured as a Dodger!

A couple of people on CU are reporting the same thing.

What's Topps telling you? I would hope they'd make it right, but knowing them, they'll offer you a certified Danny Heep sticker auto as fair compensation.

Members online