Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SATURDAY MORNING THREAD ************ 12/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning y’all, probably just cleaning the house and watching football today...gotta see if I won a little money, or a lot of money in my work fantasy football league

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning Barry ....and everyone else. Making up for yesterday ������

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Merry Christmas Eve eve

attachment.php

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning all, gotta get the last couple presents on my list then go to work for one last day of holiday insanity. Enjoy the day.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning. Shopping done. 6yo had her tonsils removed Wednesday, just in time for Christmas. Just spoiling her through that this weekend. Mad at weather man. Not enough of the white stuff for the holiday.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The husband wandered off as she was standing in line, saying something about being back in a little bit.

After getting through the line, the husband wasn't back yet and since they still had more shopping to do, the wife called him on the mobile. The wife said, "Where are you?"

He said, " You remember the jewelers we went into about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I couldn't afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you."

Tears started to flow down her cheeks and she got all choked up. "Yes, I do remember that shop," she replied.

"I'm in the pub next to that."

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Had an unexpected box break yesterday... reached on a shelf to get down Xmas wrapping paper and my Fleer 1987 factory set fell and broke open on my head. :| I'm trying to remember why I haven't used it for firestarter yet.

XmgJ5Q_s.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
quiet here so i'm going thru a 3200 count of TWINS -just A- L 1974 - 1990 know anybody that needs some cheap ?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Not too much going on here today. We got Snow Thursday and today. Crazy to think that it was almost 60 degrees on Wednesday and today we be barely hit 15. [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] what's it gonna take to get those Twinkies from you?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Had an unexpected box break yesterday... reached on a shelf to get down Xmas wrapping paper and my Fleer 1987 factory set fell and broke open on my head. :| I'm trying to remember why I haven't used it for firestarter yet.

View attachment 75580

Love that set. I’ve put it together a couple times. And legit used them as kindling and regretted it each time. If you wanna move what’s not damaged for a reasonable price let me know (I’ve got all the stars anyway) :)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Love that set. I’ve put it together a couple times. And legit used them as kindling and regretted it each time. If you wanna move what’s not damaged for a reasonable price let me know (I’ve got all the stars anyway) :)

Yea I love that set too, unfortunately I typo'd and meant to say Fleer 88.... kind of a boring set. (and weaker rookies than 87)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yea I love that set too, unfortunately I typo'd and meant to say Fleer 88.... kind of a boring set. (and weaker rookies than 87)

Haha definitely weaker but I have fond memories of the confetti set and the Walt Weiss RC! Some winter night I’ll bust a few boxes and sort a set. I can still smell those fresh Fleer packs....