Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 2/22********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all
Love that leaf signature set. Ive wanted to put it together for years now.

Sounds like a good morning barry.

I've had this sitting in my pic folder for a while. Has anyone seen or have a pic of the cobb??

Attachments

• 1456159681419.jpg
    1456159681419.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 10

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Today might be a little slow for me as I won't be teaching any of the classes today. We are doing our Jump Rope for Heart contest and he is in charge of it. I'm mainly just an extra set of eyes for him

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Hope all is well Alex. It was a pair of signed 52s, it's been a good week or so in terms of that set.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hitting a wall all of a sudden this afternoon. Out of nowhere I got really tired and I've got a decent sized headache. I haven't been in front of a computer much today, but my eyes feel like they've been staring at a screen all day

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Feeling irritated all day for no reason.

starwarsfamilyphoto1.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Was shooting to get a smile on ya for a sec, and I love the avatar :) Hope you define what is driving the feeling, hopefully it is annoyance versus an actual stress for you dude.

Thanks alex. Wondering when someone would notice the avatar ;)
I don't have anything to be stressed or annoyed about. Life is good, hobby is going well, having the new exhaust put on the car today. No idea man.
:confused:

Members online

No members online now.