Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Panini America's Pastime Baseball - Draft Break - Break 9:43pm 1/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good luck gents! Just so everyone knows, I'll probably miss the live break but hope it's a good one. I should however be able to draft as long as [MENTION=2266]osappy1[/MENTION] picks tonight. If someone is interested in either of my slots, let me know in the next hour.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I'll take the Gehrig triple [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] is up

Nice pick. Box doesn't seem like a barn burner. I want to pick the booklet of Pujol and Junior, can someone tell me what it's #/ real quick?

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
I guess I'll take the Asdrubal Cabrera auto. [MENTION=1917]DaleMurphyCollector[/MENTION] is next.

And yes, this is a $225 product. Also there was a redemption in the box for a kick in the junk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
And yes, this is a $225 product. Also there was a redemption in the box for a kick in the junk.

Hahahahhaha

Yea. This box really sucked I think compared to others. IMO this product is an extreme gamble for some of their high end "hits" because otherwise it's loaded with "who?" Playets

---

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Another round? It can only get better

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
No, not for me. I will wait until finest comes out. And maybe the next Leaf baseball product.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Another round? It can only get better

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'd consider it but damn this box was nearly a zero right? Just to help gauge how we did and how we could do? I've looked at some box breaks and it seems that way at least.

---

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
and just think, my price is the best in town, everyone else is around 225 or more and you are not taking the full kick yourself

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
Has to be the worst group break in the history of group breaks, right? You know I am a big Andrew fan, but....THAT SUCKED! I died laughing at how Alex abandoned this sinking ship before it even took on any water! You are right about one thing Andrew- it can ONLY get better! LMAO lamest#1 pick since Steve Chilcott!

swanssy

Apr 1, 2010
No, not for me. I will wait until finest comes out. And maybe the next Leaf baseball product.

You're going to be waiting awhile for Finest! August 15th!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Has to be the worst group break in the history of group breaks, right? You know I am a big Andrew fan, but....THAT SUCKED! I died laughing at how Alex abandoned this sinking ship before it even took on any water! You are right about one thing Andrew- it can ONLY get better! LMAO lamest#1 pick since Steve Chilcott!

I just bust it, I do not represent the product or company that produces the product. And I do agree that that SUCKED

Members online

Latest posts