Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody here play on "DraftKings" fantasy site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've been playing the free entry contests on the fantasy Sports site Draft Kings for about a week. I like the One-Day contests concept. I've done OK and woulda cashed in bigger, pay Contests two times out of 7 entered. Since they take Paypal, which surprised me, I'm tempted to dip my toe in the water and throw a $10 spot in there.

They have a matching First Deposit promo and a pretty good Referral service if your contacts become Paying customers.

Anyway, does anybody here play on there? Any tips, advice, words of caution?

And thanks!

osappy1

Aug 11, 2008
Bay Area
I just started the daily games a couple weeks ago and they're super addicting. Draft Kings or fan dual are the sites I use. Draft kings has beginner tourneys where you play against people who have entered under 50 games. Another cool thing is you can play head to head vs 1 player. A $10 entry would win you $18. Those are a cool way to get your feet wet. Lmk if you ever want to go head to head or get in the same tourney.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I just started the daily games a couple weeks ago and they're super addicting. Lmk if you ever want to go head to head or get in the same tourney.

I will.

Quick question: Have you done a Withdrawal yet?

The new daily bet sites seem much more stable than the old (now Frozen) online sites, which were strait betting vs. the House, but I'd still a little worried...

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
I played for real money on fanduel during football and when requesting the withdraw I had it in Paypal in less than 24 hours. Only been playing the free on Draft Kings. For now.

Mrpokey

Jan 30, 2011
I play on DraftKings, but mostly I use Draftstreet. I like Draftstreet a lot better. I do well in Baseball, and Football, but my real moneymaker is Golf. Weird but true. Pm me and I can shoot you a referal email if you'd like. They'll match your deposit also. Also Draftstreet has a better frequent player bonus

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I play on DraftKings, but mostly I use Draftstreet. I like Draftstreet a lot better. I do well in Baseball, and Football, but my real moneymaker is Golf. Weird but true. Pm me and I can shoot you a referal email if you'd like. They'll match your deposit also. Also Draftstreet has a better frequent player bonus

For some reason, Street is blocked by my work Firewall, so that precludes me joining them. IDK why, kinda strange.

Anyway, I'm about 3/4 of the way thru my personal "test" week doing the Free contests and have done pretty well so I'm pretty sure I'm going to deposit. Does anyone have a referral link that I could use to help them out so they get credit for my play? Just PM I if you do...

georg

May 10, 2015
I play on Draftkings, used to play Fanduel too, but i just like Draftkings better and have no use in playing on 2 different sites, so i withdrew my money from Fanduel and now only play on Draftkings. Found a double your first deposit bonus here, almost cleared it. Problem is, that NBA season is over soon, and I am not that familiar with baseball. NFL is a few months away so i got to figure out what to do now.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I use fantasyscore by USA today. I haven't played since I got screwed when Colorado had that string of bad weather on the first of those nights they bad rainstorms and my lineup was set with no more games that night and I was stuck and couldn't change it. I would have smoked the guy I played head to head with Blackman, Goldschmidt and Trumbo left and I lost by EIGHT points! I put my lineup in earlier and had I known about the weather I would have never left those guys in. I never put money in since football season and I finally lost whatever I had in my account since I started off winning $25 on a facebook contest during football season on the Monday night game between the Pats and Chiefs. I got the account to over $120 then got down to $50 and lost that head to head.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I work mostly 2nd shifts and can't access it at work when I would need to check lineups, etc., so I'm just using it for the Golf Majors...

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Wasnt sure how it worked until the day went on,
spent $25 on 16 contests,
won $16.00 back from 6 contests..
It is fun, I see that you basically have to average 20-25 pts a player and you can win some money!

Anyone else playing?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Anyone else playing?

nope. Since there a black cloud over me with things gambling, I prefer the skill of putting my money in the stock market and getting richer than spending my money on DraftKings or the lotto and walking away poorer.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Salaries for the US Open are up, definitely gonna try and keep my Golf winning streak going.

To 4! :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Salaries for the US Open are up, definitely gonna try and keep my Golf winning streak going.

To 4! :lol:

NOPE!

Not that my other guys are doing anything great, but man, Rickie Fowler is single-handedly destroying my Team! :lol:

Latest posts