Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WWE basically signs the Bullet Club away from IWGP.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I am beyond ****ing stoked about this.

I hope they bring them all in as a stable to the main roster. That would breath much needed new life into the product.

AJ Styles
Gallows
Anderson
Nakamura

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
This is straight NXT written all over it

The NXT brand is really taking off and making them money so they will continue to fuel it while they pluck the Tyler Breeze's and Tye Dillnger's to be buffoons on the main Raw roster
At least that's my opinion

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I have the woeful feeling that what [MENTION=9653]NY Tony[/MENTION] said is going to happen...

Nobody is a bigger mark for Nakamura than I. Once the entire world sees him, they'll ****ing be head over heels in love with EVERYTHING he does. He's that ****ing good.

Tanahashi / Naito would be solid additions too, but I don't know their contract situation and I couldn't see Tanahashi leaving. He's basically the Shawn Michaels of NJPW.

Also, Bad Luck Fale & Tomma Tonga appear to be done in NJPW, but aren't heading to the WWF.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Although I don't know anything about the bullet club, I have always been a fan of wrestling stables. Hopefully they can take this and use it in a big way on the main roster.

Members online

Latest posts