Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 4/19********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Afternoon. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] sounds like you have a project ;)

Sorry about the job GT, know exactly how you feel.

Project complete...I arranged all my Mets autos by debut date with spaces for the guys I don't have yet, that way when new guys debut, they are added to the end in order. I figured it better than alphabetizing. Now as long as I didn't miss anyone else, it all should be gravy.
Just have to pick up a few new binders and all is set.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The Velasquez gravy train took a slight detour tonight.

Cespedes HR was on an 0-2 curve that both hitter and pitcher knew was gonna land far away...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Project complete...I arranged all my Mets autos by debut date with spaces for the guys I don't have yet, that way when new guys debut, they are added to the end in order. I figured it better than alphabetizing. Now as long as I didn't miss anyone else, it all should be gravy.
Just have to pick up a few new binders and all is set.

Cool idea. You creating a needs list? I've been off of here a lot lately with the baby so I might have missed a post

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Cool idea. You creating a needs list? I've been off of here a lot lately with the baby so I might have missed a post

Well, there have been just over 1,000 players to play for the Mets, and I have just over 300 autos, so it's only a small list of about 700 guys.... :/

Members online

Latest posts