Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sy Berger Signature Selections - unopened 50's Topps packs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrangrydonut

Nov 27, 2009
I have not seen this before. Anyone know where it's from? Did Topps issue this? It looks like there are unopened packs from the 50's, but I seriously question the authenticity of them. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 69

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I have not seen this before. Anyone know where it's from? Did Topps issue this? It looks like there are unopened packs from the 50's, but I seriously question the authenticity of them. Thanks for your help!

I would question the authenticity, too. If they actually have 1950's cards in them, they may be repacks.

...but it is a cool piece of artwork.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Looks as if someone came across some old wax wrappers or possibly printed some. Easily place something inside the wrapper to look as if they were cards.

I like the idea but I don't like the layout or background in the theme.

Fordman

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I'd find it hard to believe they are authentic packs as well. If someone has unopened packs from the 50's, they are more than likely encased and authenticated. They are too valuable not to be. Heck, even just the wrappers are valuable from that time period. My guess is they are just reprints of pack wrappers, but it still looks cool.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Imagine if those are legit.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
That's definitely a homemade art project not made by Topps. Neat idea though whether real or reprints

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts