Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Magazines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Does anyone collect old wrestling magazines? I have a bunch from when I was a kid if anyone is looking good for any. I will have to get them from my parents house but I'm heading that way this weekend so I'll have specifics then. I know there is a bunch of PWI, WoW, WWF, and probably a few random ones too. Most will be from the late 90s into the early 2000s.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
There was a grocery store in my hometown that always got WOW, PWI, WWF, and a few other wrestling magazines. I bought them all. I couldn't get enough. WOW was an awesome wrestling magazine. I couldn't believe how great it was when it came out, it literally blew my teenage mind.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Does anyone collect old wrestling magazines? I have a bunch from when I was a kid if anyone is looking good for any. I will have to get them from my parents house but I'm heading that way this weekend so I'll have specifics then. I know there is a bunch of PWI, WoW, WWF, and probably a few random ones too. Most will be from the late 90s into the early 2000s.

how much ?

Members online