Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********Sunday Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Thanks Dan, it's good to be back. I am pretty much out of the hobby as of now but still hope to pop in here from time to time.

I should mention the wife and I moved last week and if anyone wants my new address just send me a PM.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning fellow Dave. How's life in Florida treating you?.

Like Joe Walsh says, life's been good to me so far. Looking forward to the holidays more so than in recent years.

I should mention the wife and I moved last week and if anyone wants my new address just send me a PM

Up on the east side with George & Weezy?;)

Last edited:

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men! Just got out of Mass now I am downstairs in the rectory waiting for Sunday school to get done. Anyone have big plans today?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Like Joe Walsh says, life's been good to me so far. Looking forward to the holidays more so than in recent years.

Up on the east side with George & Weezy?;)

good to hear you are doing well Dave. I bet the holidays will be a ton of fun with your daughter living in Florida now. HAHA!! we moved approximately 10 minutes away from where we were. I haven't seen George or Weezy yet though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts