Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* Morning thread **************** 11/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good Morning Everyone!

Had yet another really nice TTM return yesterday!!

KinerR13AG.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Today is already feeling a nap day. On the bright side, my Thanksgiving break was extended by a day. Because my class has had to do a few activities outside of class for class, the one was 2 hours and the other was 5 hours, the teacher wanted to give us a day of so she picked the day after Thanksgiving break ended. Its my only class that day so I get a little more time at home

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Opened a box of 07 UD Black and pulled a Kelly Johnson auto #'d to 25 and an Adrian Gonzalez Box Score auto #'d to 10.
Cost of the box; $95 delivered.
Total Return? Maybe $10 for the pair.
Ouch.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning guys.
Nice kiner!
I don't have anyone here on FB so... It's taken me 76000 miles, almost 9 years and two cross country trips but my truck just ticked 100k this morning

Sent from my iPhone

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning guys.
Nice kiner!
I don't have anyone here on FB so... It's taken me 76000 miles, almost 9 years and two cross country trips but my truck just ticked 100k this morning

Sent from my iPhone

The next milestone for my car will be 150k. I'm either at 143k or 144k right now. Either way, I'll be putting close to 1k on it this weekend when I go see my dad

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Between [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] avatar and the Rivera slabs on eBay, I can't decide which A&G card I like better.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Between @clarkzac avatar and the Rivera slabs on eBay, I can't decide which A&G card I like better.

Haha thanks Dan! Its off at PSA right now being authenticated. There was a Mariano Rivera 2008 Ginter that was authenticated by SGC listed last week for $60. Of course it was when I did have the money, otherwise I would have hit the BIN on it

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Haha thanks Dan! Its off at PSA right now being authenticated. There was a Mariano Rivera 2008 Ginter that was authenticated by SGC listed last week for $60. Of course it was when I did have the money, otherwise I would have hit the BIN on it

Im going to find one in a PSA slab at some point. Hopefully at a decent price.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Im going to find one in a PSA slab at some point. Hopefully at a decent price.

I'd prefer PSA as well, but at that price I would have been willing to grab the SGC one. Since I'm working on getting the 2008 set signed it would have been nice to get one of the top ones out of the way. I'm to the point where most of the guys I need don't sign TTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts