Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<><><><>Friday Good Morning Thread<><><><>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

I finally succeeded in getting approval for the new walk-in hours I wanted at work. They were giving me crap about it and saying I hadn't appraised the situation correctly. But, unbeknownst to me, a group of "my kids" got up a group letter to my boss asking him to approve my new hours! He agreed with them and everything is set for next week. Awesome!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Doing good. How you been? Doing any fishing?

I had surgery to remove a tumor/mass the size of a potato on my right thigh just above the knee 2 weeks ago. It was supposed to be out patient, but they kept me overnight. Stitches came out, doctor wants me to do a lot of walking so I've been out ice fishing a couple of times. Both instances, our group caught our limit of bluegills and last night we had a nice fish fry across the street at the neighbors house that has provided guide service to some new fishing holes.

Oh yea, the tumor/mass was benign.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good afternoon all! Finally after 4 years we finally tied the knot. Here's a picture of ugly me and my beautiful bride in front of San Francisco city hall

Attachments

• 1423257296891.jpg
    1423257296891.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 22

A_Pharis

I had surgery to remove a tumor/mass the size of a potato on my right thigh just above the knee 2 weeks ago. It was supposed to be out patient, but they kept me overnight. Stitches came out, doctor wants me to do a lot of walking so I've been out ice fishing a couple of times. Both instances, our group caught our limit of bluegills and last night we had a nice fish fry across the street at the neighbors house that has provided guide service to some new fishing holes.

Good to hear. I have an uncle with two masses found on his brain that we're hoping are the same.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
last night someone from cable company unhooked our cable ---- took my wife 45 minutes on phone to get them to send someone out today-- 4:00 . This was hard on MIL since she's confined to a wheelchair . BTW I don't owe them $$$ .

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]

Was is Comcast? We, and a bunch of our little town, have all sorts of billing and unexplained system turn-offs. We haven't had anyone come out and disconnect it on site, but the system shut off two or three times for no reason and they restore it as soon as we call about it. A coupla of our neighbors have said the same...

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Man I hate when I find a BIN that's a tad over what I think it's worth. It's a gamble to hit the minimum and possibly pay more or lose out on the bidding or just bite the bullet and hit the BIN. I know if I lost the card to someone else that hit the BIN I would be kicking myself. The chess game of this hobby continues!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Charter . Just myself no neighbors . Worker used ladder twice that I heard , light flashing on truck etc.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I just bought a total of $113 worth of groceries. I paid $4.74 :lol: I love it when Kmart has to clearance the stuff that's expiring. And what makes it even better is that it was all Gatorade and Propel that I bought, which takes forever to expire. I came home with 40 bottles of 32 oz. Gatorade, and then 25 bottles of Propel

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!

Glad the tumor turned out benign, Ralph!

Good afternoon all! Finally after 4 years we finally tied the knot. Here's a picture of ugly me and my beautiful bride in front of San Francisco city hall

Many congratulations to you and your bride!

Members online