Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
It was a redemption from his rookie year. Probably not a ton of them floating around out there, but also I dont think those are super high demand.

Thanks for the info and yea it's an ugly card. Seems like one of those odd duck issues. Print run /300 seems pretty tiny too.

houstonreds

Apr 16, 2016
Houston
No pictures of my collection unfortunately but what do people think about the UD 40 man series from 2002 and 2003? Haven't seen much mention of this short-lived series on a thread yet. Just need a few more cards to complete the rainbow parallel set #/40 for both years and have duplicates for trade

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
No pictures of my collection unfortunately but what do people think about the UD 40 man series from 2002 and 2003? Haven't seen much mention of this short-lived series on a thread yet. Just need a few more cards to complete the rainbow parallel set #/40 for both years and have duplicates for trade

I love both these sets! I need some Rockies players for my team sets, I'll try to get you a list of what I need and what I have in the next few days.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

My focus is 2001 cards and earlier, but I do the 40 man rainbows in my Frank Thomas collection.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC

Love the 2003s. I won a fantasy baseball championship back in 2003 so I've made a notebook of cards of those players. I try to get the 2003 40-man rainbow of each one of those guys, and everyone's in the set because it's such a ridiculous checklist. Also love the stars and stripes - a beautiful subset.

No scans tho...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Need the '02 40-Man Hitting Machines Electric Rainbow Jeff Cirillo #1067

Also looking for his '98 Starting 9 if you have any leads :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

houstonreds

Apr 16, 2016
Houston
Love the 2003s. I won a fantasy baseball championship back in 2003 so I've made a notebook of cards of those players. I try to get the 2003 40-man rainbow of each one of those guys, and everyone's in the set because it's such a ridiculous checklist. Also love the stars and stripes - a beautiful subset.

No scans tho...

Great to hear this! I've really enjoyed the never ending chase for rainbows on my checklist, there's a lot out there for sale but never seem to be the right ones with 2500 cards between the two sets ha.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Great to hear this! I've really enjoyed the never ending chase for rainbows on my checklist, there's a lot out there for sale but never seem to be the right ones with 2500 cards between the two sets ha.

Burbank's always tempting me as they seemed to have just about everybody at one point, but their prices on commons are too high.

houstonreds

Apr 16, 2016
Houston
Burbank's always tempting me as they seemed to have just about everybody at one point, but their prices on commons are too high.

Yeah the $8 BIN + $3 SH for common rainbows is definitely too high, but was ready to break my Burbank boycott and pay it if they had any on my needs list ha. Can't find these last few anywhere.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!

Any Kile cards?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
This is my only Electric Rainbow of the bunch
2002%20Upper%20Deck%2040-Man%20Electric%20Rainbow%201055%2030%20of%2040.jpg

but i was really impressed with this woodgrain Lumber Yard insert i recently acquired. Nice looking card in person.
2002%20Upper%20Deck%2040-Man%20Lumber%20Yard%20LY17.jpg

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa

I'd be interested in any rare Juan Gonzalez cards you may have extras of...

Kevin

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country

Spare Rickey?

Members online

Latest posts