Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 8/4 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning....coffee in hand.....finally stopped raining here, with a beautiful morning fog!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I heard from private group how packed the show is . Group spent $1000 on boxes to open tonight . I have three teams and better hit something LOL . Anyone there see banner "THOM'S team collectors " speak to them

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Morning all. Been spending the summer working down in Indiana making weekends a mad catch up of honey-dos and not much time for fun but a nice Brewers walk off last night was nice to watch. Have to move my mother into assisted living today, has been dealing with some pretty rapidly progressing Parkinson’s

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Been spending the summer working down in Indiana making weekends a mad catch up of honey-dos and not much time for fun but a nice Brewers walk off last night was nice to watch. Have to move my mother into assisted living today, has been dealing with some pretty rapidly progressing Parkinson’s

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
MIL issue will be hard to do also for us but two of us can barely handle her . She's in wheelchair 100% of time . Add daughter and 12 /10 year olds we help transport to school etc.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Not pleasant times moving someone into Assisted Living or other Nursing Homes, but becomes a necessity at some point.