Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Plain Old 90's Inserts That aren't Really That Interesting...#1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Here's your chance to post up the boring cards that no one really cares about...you know, the ones that are pretty much worthless of players that no one in their right mind would even collect. Just because they're shiny, doesn't make them Super Sweet!

Found this today in a box...

walt.jpg

The box also had a penny, a used soft sleeve, and what could be rat droppings. :eek::D

Last edited:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Weiss was also the third leg of the A's Triple Crown of consecutive ROY winners after Canseco and McGwire.

But those Fun Packs were actually kind of fun. I have a Deion Sanders foldout somewhere that has a great picture on the inside.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Here's your chance to post up the boring cards that no one really cares about...you know, the ones that are pretty much worthless of players that no one in their right mind would even collect. Just because they're shiny, doesn't make them Super Sweet!

Found this today in a box...

walt.jpg

The box also had a penny, a used soft sleeve, and what could be rat droppings. :eek::D

But wait! Maybe you've just discovered a rare blankback executive proof prototype! EVERYONE GO CRAZY!

Here is one of my favorites from the 90's that is largely overlooked because the checklist ended up sucking pretty hard after Piazza and Salmon. Guys like Hammonds, Brent Gates, Greg McMichael, the infamous Kevin Stocker (Abreu trade), Rene Arocha, etc.

Hammonds.jpg

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
Jeffrey Hammonds FTW! Gotta love Dufex even if the set is full of busts.
But wait! Maybe you've just discovered a rare blankback executive proof prototype! EVERYONE GO CRAZY!

Here is one of my favorites from the 90's that is largely overlooked because the checklist ended up sucking pretty hard after Piazza and Salmon. Guys like Hammonds, Brent Gates, Greg McMichael, the infamous Kevin Stocker (Abreu trade), Rene Arocha, etc.

Hammonds.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Bump...for anyone that needs it....eh-hmmm [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION], [MENTION=3887]AUTaxMan[/MENTION], [MENTION=2322]jeffv96masters[/MENTION]...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Hey I actually collect Walt Weiss (even the non-A's stuff). There's somebody that collects practically every player.

Says the guy with the Todd Van Poppel supercollection (199/200 plus GU shoes and two GU jerseys - A's and Rangers).

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
All this Tim Raines talk makes me want to go buy one of his cards for my PC. Any suggestions?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts