Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official 2015-16 FCB Fantasy Footbal League Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
The 2015-16 FCB Fantasy Football League draft is in the books and I predict a Top Ten finish!

I like my "Team 3-D" Wide Receiver corps (Dex Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, and DeAndre Hopkins), but I want to take my five Running Backs (Frank Gore, Jonathan Stewart, Andre Ellington, LeGarrette Blount, Joseph Randle) and fuse them into two good ones!

Yahoo did not like my Tight End pick (Dwayne Allen), but I think he will be a scoring machine this year.

As for my Quarterbacks, I am rolling the dice with Ryan Tannehill and Matthew Stafford. Both are capable of five touchdowns (or five interceptions) each week.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I like my QB duo in a QB/RB/WR/TE flex option (Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady) we also play with defensive players not teams. Since I am on a government computer I can't list the entire team but I will post it later.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I was ranked dead last out of the 10 teams... The good news is I am the only one who cannot do worse than the prediction!
I actually like my team, a little young, and I am putting faith with unproven "future" stars. But DANG I need a running back!!!!!!!!!!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Yahoo is really annoying up the site this year! Three -- yes, THREE --- different times I got a popup ad for Yahoo daily fantasy. You have to click "no" to remove the f'in ad to go over your team or set your lineup, etc.

I may have to investigate what component is causing that popup and have my blocker block it so I don't see it anymore. I only want 16 week fantasy, not daily fantasy.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
FCB Fantasy League
[MENTION=2231]Nate Colbert 17[/MENTION] [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2481]mredsox89[/MENTION] [MENTION=2671]aarne13[/MENTION] [MENTION=5764]MadHandle11[/MENTION] [MENTION=2726]rsmath[/MENTION] [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] [MENTION=2659]tpeichel[/MENTION] [MENTION=2999]Card Magnet[/MENTION]

Good luck to everyone (except my opponent [MENTION=2481]mredsox89[/MENTION], who has a 46 point lead already). Here's to hoping the all low end RB3s have breakout seasons!!

Last edited:

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
You know someplace, somewhere, someone had this lineup...and thought they had a chance. :)

Joe Flacco
C.J. Anderson
Frank Gore
Andre Johnson
Demarius Thonas
Dez Bryant
Greg Olson
Adam Vinatieri
Patriots D

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Here's a good team:

Matt Ryan, QB: 18.62 Points
Tyler Lockett, WR/KR: 11.40 Points
Tyler Eiffert, TE, 26.90 Points
Stevie Johnson, WR: 17.20 Points
Bishop Sankey, RB, 21.60 Points
Marcus Mariota, QB, 24.96 Points

And they ALL were on my bench...::facepalm::

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
That late pick by Bradford cost me the win vs. [MENTION=2999]Card Magnet[/MENTION].

What made it worse is that is was his guy, Matthews who bungled the pass that got picked. Probably a conspiracy.

Oh well, it's my own damn fault for some bad Starter choices anyway...:(

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
For what it's worth, that completion could have actually tipped the game in my favor since I have Matthews.

Wonderful... I have to play Mr 157 this week. :-?

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
just looked.. OMG I actually won my week 1 matchup! I thought I was going to be a loser after looking at my scores after the Sunday DH windows. I suppose I have to thank Witten for winning my matchup this week with his 4th quarter heroics since payton manning didn't show up (5.90 points) to give me a good chance to win.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
How do the pickups work? I have some deadwood that needs to go.

Go to "Players List" under the Header. It should show you who is available, then you go narrow the search, pick a guy, hit the + button, add him and it'll ask you who to drop. It sometimes takes a day or so for the waiver claim to go through...

Members online