Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*GOOD MONDAY MORNING*////////////////// 10/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
tornado touched down real close to me , 40,000 plus without power - mine out 4 hours , airport hanger flipped Stadium outfield wall GONE

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
You know, I'm actually not sure what show it's from...

I shoulda known this, plus she's from my birthtown! Connection?

This is an animated reaction gif of American actress Aubrey Plaza sarcastically saying "Wow" while she lies on a bed wearing a pair of glasses. This is from the comedy film Safety Not Guaranteed (2012 ), in which Aubrey portrayed disillusioned college graduate Darius Britt. Ms Plaza is from Wilmington, Delaware

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I shoulda known this, plus she's from my birthtown! Connection?

This is an animated reaction gif of American actress Aubrey Plaza sarcastically saying "Wow" while she lies on a bed wearing a pair of glasses. This is from the comedy film Safety Not Guaranteed (2012 ), in which Aubrey portrayed disillusioned college graduate Darius Britt. Ms Plaza is from Wilmington, Delaware

I figured it was from one of her more obscure shows that I hadn't seen yet. I was guessing something like Ned Rifle but Safety Not Guaranteed makes since. I've had it on my watchlist for quiet some time just haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts